British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

El Predictions 2016

After 4 meeting Bees could possibly replace Woryna with Larsen, id take 5/1 then! Id have Bees down at 5th at the moment.

The only way that will happen is if you buy him a van and some bikes to go with it!!!! Rumour has it, that's part of the UK deal he's after.....

As per always we will see Poole dominating the league. As much as for the Pirates fans it's an amazing club to be supporting. It's becoming a bit boring watching them win every year and I don't think this year will see a change to that. Fair play, Matt Ford (no matter your opinion on him) knows what to do to win and I command him for that.

For my own team, Coventry, I was appalled when I saw the starting line up but looking now I still don't think at all the Bees are contenders but they aren't looking the worst team. If Woryna can surprise a few and Bates can continue his improvement, it could be a solid season. A lot depends on Krzysztof Kasprzak, Jason Garrity and James Sarjeant aswell to adapt to their positions.

I also think a lot are discounting Wolves. Their team really isn't bad at all. I think Freddie will be back to his best this year and the rest of the team is very strong especially with Kyle Howarth down at reserve who we could see swapping positions with either Sam Masters or Jacob Thorssell.

1. Poole

2. Belle Vue

3. Swindon

4. Wolverhampton

5. Coventry

6. Lakeside

7. King's Lynn

8. Leicester (by a LONG stretch)

Edited by Adam Vickers
  • Like 2

The only way that will happen is if you buy him a van and some bikes to go with it!!!! Rumour has it, that's part of the UK deal he's after.....

Do clubs in Poland even do that? On top of being paid? Just shows though what some clubs could possibly do when averages change.

:rofl::rofl: ...Not sure how deep of a hole you want to dig yourself ...so what happens if kl do sign a rider who would make a different ? if would mean you would change all the prices you had put up in the first place ....we have seen your tips and logic and how you price things up and they are all clueless ...and there is not chance in million years that have any money out of betting ...if have retired then it's because of your age .

You need to go back to school, your writing is diabolical. And you call MTM clueless.

Edited by Starman2006

Grammar and spelling have never been Orion's strongpoints!

Grammar and spelling have never been Orion's strongpoints!

No, he tends to leave words out. although does he have a strong point, appart from when he's eats a curry.... :rofl:

:rofl:

No, he tends to leave words out. although does he have a strong point, appart from when he's eats a curry.... :rofl:

Anyone see the irony of the above post :rofl::rofl: who would have thought that Starman of all people would talk about grammar and spelling ....that is how thick he is

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

Anyone see the irony of the above post :rofl::rofl:

Nah i can't see a thing Orion. How many times did you read that back to make sure you didn't leave a word out ?? 10-12 :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

come on kids. leave the tickle tackle to the school playground.

come on kids. leave the tickle tackle to the school playground.

you can tickle my tackle anytime sweetie.
  • Like 1

Bellevue team is so overrated

I don't think they are strong at reserve but think they have a good top 5.

However it will be interesting to see how they get on this year with no home advantage.

Edited by mdmc82

Bellevue team is so overrated

Given how much weaker every team is this season they still stack up better than most IMHO

• Like 1

Do clubs in Poland even do that? On top of being paid? Just shows though what some clubs could possibly do when averages change.

What I heard was this was the deal he was after to race in the BEL this year!! Not Poland.. + he'd need workshop space, mechanic etc..

But, a min requirement to ride here must include say, 2 rolling chassis, 3 engines, Van, mechanic, workshop + other sundry bike/rolling chassis spares, etc, what do you think the outlay for that little lot is...?

Edited by Shale Searcher

But, a min requirement to ride here must include say, 2 rolling chassis, 3 engines, Van, mechanic, workshop + other sundry bike/rolling chassis spares, etc, what do you think the outlay for that little lot is...?

A fair old few quid..