British Speedway Forum
Pob

Ipswich Vs Sheffield Plc Sat 23rd April

With the LC semi now out of the Witches reach its a bit of a dead rubber really , but hey its a chance to watch some speedway !

Pressure is off Sheffield now so will they be taking it a bit easier ?

Witches will be looking to gain some pride following a narrow loss on Thursday at Sheffield .

Another Saturday home meeting for the Witches lets hope the weather is kind .

Witches by 10

With it being meaningless in terms of qualification that could be just what the Witches need.

I expect us to win although only by a small margin.

Howarth never looks comfortable at Foxhall but I said the same about Alex Davies before his 13 points!! He will be the key for the Tigers if they are to pull off a win IMO.

Agreed about Howarth, Fuel Taps. Will he head off in the direction of the 2nd bend burger van and then the pits, or will he ride Foxhall tomorrow as well as he's been riding this season? Stead should score more than he did last night and Garrity could be brilliant, or in the fence.

Is this the best chance for the Witches Reserves to score a few points and kick start their Witches seasons? (It was 'only' at the IoW, but I see that James Shanes received rave reviews again last night.)

I'm looking for a big haul of points from Lewi Kerr, Sarj to have his best meeting to date, the Reserves to outscore their opposites (gulp) and a comfortable 10 point home win and frozen toes by the end of the night.

C'mon Paco - you show them!!

Well, if he shows the opposition riders his backside for four laps, the Witches fans will be delighted. It will also mean that if he gates and goes, he will not have to worry about going 'pasta' the other riders and it will be good for his confidence to grab a 'pizza' the action. Dreadful, sorry.

• Like 1

So I wonder if this is the last chance saloon for paco? I actually think both our reserves could be in for a good night.

So I wonder if this is the last chance saloon for paco?

Don't say that please!

I would have to say the Scotsman must be a fully paid member of the Paco Castagna fan club ?

Showers now over the NW of Ipswich don't look like they will come to much . 5 mins of rain and it's stopped .

I agree that time must surely be running out for Pac0,0,0 but we all know if a change means costing the Louis money it won't happen.............

• Like 2