British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyE

Leicester Lions V Lakeside Hammers - 28 May Elite 'b' Fixture

If that is the case, I assume he now pays his admission fee and is entitled to voice his opinion?

Of course he does and there have been times when I've agreed with Bal (it is isn't it?) but I think his constant criticism of the Lakeside management has been overstated for long enough now. All this "I tell it like it is" has got up people's noses now. It's probably baloney as well but maybe they got peed off with it and closed the old forum and it's big thanks to you that we now have a replacement

I try and steer clear of the politics - that's why I got out another sport - because the more I know the less I enjoy it and maybe Bal knows too much. There's another guy on the Lakeside forum who comes across (or pretends to) as Victor Meldrew whose views I happen to agree with occasionally but he prods and doesn't bash . :cheers:

Edited by jim3751