British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
home straight

How Boring Is Scb

Could we use a different criteria for scale ?

Say. Steve Shovelar = 1

Starman. = 10

I think we could have a Eurovision type contest.

There would be tactical voting and people voting on the most boring, even though they aren't, just so other people can't lift this prestigious title.

We could have a list of clubs who nominate one forumite - after a bore off first - naturally.

Would Poole fans vote for Starry or vote SCB just so that Coventry could win something...

I think we could have a Eurovision type contest.

There would be tactical voting and people voting on the most boring, even though they aren't, just so other people can't lift this prestigious title.

We could have a list of clubs who nominate one forumite - after a bore off first - naturally.

Would Poole fans vote for Starry or vote SCB just so that Coventry could win something...

Probably SCB, as the lickers would be out in force. And yes, that is all they would win..

I wonder.... Is he a librarian? ;)

English ...I thought

Virgo I thought.

• Like 2

What a pointless thread....

Like most of yours.....just stick to getting the weather forecast wrong.

He is not boring at all. Completely bonkers perhaps, neurotic at times, a total geek when it comes to figures,goes off at all kinds of tangents, has a bizarre point of view on nearly everything, but boring -NO. Like most nutters his posts are eminently readable.

Give me SCB any day against the persistent whingers like Moxey63, Robert 72 , etc, the dullards like Starman, or any of the armchair track curators.

Nutters are part of life's rich pageant. Moaners are boring.

I'd still prefer Eric Chitty though.

You forgot to mention gustix.