British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Wolves V Coventry Mon 6th June 2016

If Adam Roynan is riding will he be at reserve or does Woryna stay there?

Bees to get a win with a last heat decider ..……

Roynon isn't a guest as he's in the Bees declared 1-9, so must use his own average which puts him at reserve.

60-30

PK ar reserve! What a joke!

B Pederson will be at reserve for Poole soon too!

The sports mad as a hatter!

The season was over before it started with the setup/rules and how will they fix the over inflated averages next season?

If Adam Roynan is riding will he be at reserve or does Woryna stay there?

Bees to get a win with a last heat decider ..

Adam will be at reserve

Bjarne will be at reserve from Monday

Edited by NeilWatson

Well he bloomin' well should! Something wrong if he doesn't.

He should, but I'm taking nothing for granted.

Wolves are weaker with PK at reserve, you've timed it well.

PK as a second string and Howarth at reserve they are stronger.

Don't agree entirely. Over a scheduled 4 rides each yes. Because pk will take at least 6 rides, I'd say it's pretty much equal.

Of course some will look at pks inevitable double figure score and say you've been strengthened, and ignore how much extra how art would score at reserve, and I would disagree with them also.

Don't agree entirely. Over a scheduled 4 rides each yes. Because pk will take at least 6 rides, I'd say it's pretty much equal.

Of course some will look at pks inevitable double figure score and say you've been strengthened, and ignore how much extra how art would score at reserve, and I would disagree with them also.

Howarth has been consistent at reserve so far this season so I'm not convinced he would score a lot. PK however should have the beating of Sarjeant, Woryna & Roynon easily esp on the track he's been riding longer than they have been in the sport. Edited by mdmc82

Morrissey Fan, on 05 Jun 2016 - 9:56 PM, said:

PK at reserve, great stuff for British Speedway.

Totally agree with you ... PK & Bjarne !! ..Our sports gone mad !!

• Like 2

FFS we've had a Pole in reserve thickest few weeks. How is that any different? Pull your heads out of your arses Bees favs!

FFS we've had a Pole in reserve thickest few weeks. How is that any different? Pull your heads out of your arses Bees favs!

Are you honestly comparing a 4pt Polish rider who is new to every away track and is a long way off being a EL heatleader to Karlsson who has been riding in Wolves main team for years?

Agree it doesn't help British riders.

Edited by mdmc82

Are you honestly comparing a 4pt Polish rider who is new to every away track and is a long way off being a EL heatleader to Karlsson who has been riding in Wolves main team for years?

What does it honestly matter?

The ridiculous rules on averages are to blame.

The reserves move up if they get a new average as it should be - how that's been calculated is wrong.

Riders have dropped to reserve in the past so what's different this season? Nothing.

PK is on a relatively low average for a very real reason.

Can't see him (or any rider) at reserve long due to the ridiculous 2 weekly average change.

Fair enough.. equal. So no stronger.

As Wolves are likely to win the meeting fairly comfortably he likely won't have the extra rides anyway.

Id take a point now if it was offered.

Me too, but we've more chance of finding a new stadium

PKs average is low enough to be at reserve so he's a reserve for now, he will move up straight away let's face it.

Will people be moaning if there side didn't have to face them?

Let's face it, Coventry fans feel bad about the situation as if you were able to sign a better rider than Woryna you wouldn't be in this situation with three 4.00 riders, even Leicester don't have that.......

Edited by Panthers89