British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Vs Plymouth, 21/06/2016

Confirmed as broken collarbone by Keith (Newman) :(

Geez he cant take a break young Kyle, pardon the pun.

The young English number 7 who took him out may need to tone it down a bit.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Geez he cant take a break young Kyle, pardon the pun.

The young English number 7 who took him out may need to tone it down a bit.

Junior

Holub is not English! Newman is not whiter than white himself as I have seen in the past but then this is a BIG BOYS sport after all.

• Like 2

Glad you enjoyed your visit to Panthers.

Word to the wise though: you post sounds like it was written by a giddy youngster who can't resist telling everybody that he was in the posh hospitality area and spent most of the evening rubbing shoulders with some speedway 'celebs'.

Star struck indeed, couldn't sleep that night after mingling with my celebrity mates............so excited I forgot to buy some some sew on badges for my anorak!

Sorry for praising your hospitality team, promotion and riders!

• Like 2

I have chatted to all the Peterborough riders and management and all seem to be happy to talk to fans. To be fair when ever I have tried to talk to anyone at the club or even visiting riders/managers they have all been happy to give me and my daughter some time. Peterborough seem to be working hard to get interaction between fans and team and I think this can only be praised.

Speedway is a minor sport and even the top riders in our league seem to be down to earth friendly people. Can not think of any other sport were you get such interaction with the team.

Glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you will be back again.

• Like 4