British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Bees (sky) Wed 22nd June

Wolves wouldn't put up with his half hearted attempt to race at times.

Thank god.

I suggested that Harris would be a Wolves target.

Half hearted is one thing he could never be described as.

KK would naturally be a target for a club with a less fiddly track.

Edited by CB252

I suggested that Harris would be a Wolves target.

Half hearted is one thing he could never be described as.

KK would naturally be a target for a club with a less fiddly track.

Harris would be wanted by any team in the EL due to him being a popular rider.

KK however would be a risk for any team big or small track.

just said he was boring to watch which he is doesnt mean i don't respect him for being able to do it!

just said he was boring to watch which he is doesnt mean i don't respect him for being able to do it!

he is boring to watch but so is alot of other riders and yeah he has improved never said he hadn't

And what you post is boring to read. Wish I hadn't and in future I won't :nono:

So often in televised meetings the crowd's out of sight of the cameras on the home straight. That said the crowds obviously stay home but then the promotion do get compensation from Sky theoretically to cover it.

It does suggest that it's dangerously easy for people to decide to stay home - could it be the price is too high?

We had it thirty years ago on Screen Sport - people at the studio joking there were no crowds. We told them we couldn't force people to move round the track - instead we deliberately tried to show the home straight crowd views, say in the background of interviews.

Rob I dont subscribe to the fact that GBP16 is overpriced, just paid GBP80 for some average concert seats. Its the easy accessability on TV that is the issue, and the fact that you have to hang around for > than 2 hours to see 16 minutes of action, the setee looks a good option!

Thank god.

You put up with a team that rode half hearted all last year!

Thank god.

Haha and yet you put up with Lindgren's sorry display last year where he didn't bother to even give a half hearted attempt & his average lowered to a shocking 5 😉

To be fair, most teams wouldn't have put up with most of your team last year.

You put up with a team that rode half hearted all last year!

Haha and yet you put up with Lindgren's sorry display last year where he didn't bother to even give a half hearted attempt & his average lowered to a shocking 5

To be fair, most teams wouldn't have put up with most of your team last year.

Yep true we were shocking.

That said not one of them was sacked once or 3 times. :wink:

Yep true we were shocking.

That said not one of them was sacked once or 3 times. :wink:

I think that says more about the weakness of your management 😂

Only one team are stupid enough to take on Lindgren that's why and even when he's crap they are too weak to sack him 😉

Sargeant has been rubbish for both of his league teams all year . It's obvious that he needs replacing as all the other riders put the effort in according to their ability. Replace him with either Roynon or Ben Barker and the jigsaw may be complete in time for a play off place. Maybe a return to the Storm team is what he needs to buck him up!

So rubbish he's averaging more in the PL than his start average and he's moved from reserve into the 1-5 on the EL?

If only Covrntry and Ipswich had 6 other rubbish riders.

I think that says more about the weakness of your management

Only one team are stupid enough to take on Lindgren that's why and even when he's crap they are too weak to sack him

Thankfully his record of topping the leagues averages for a part of his EL career and him never letting Wolves down is something any team would consider worth persevering with.

11 seasons, one team - sacked nil.

I know which I'd prefer. :t:

Talking of the weaknesses of management's has Horton made a signing to fill that massive points gap you were missing from the start of the year? :rofl:

• Like 1