British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry V Belle Vue 22/07/2016

Bomber hasn't looked comfortable on the bike all season, and seems to be lacking speed.

We (as in my group) picked up on this. in two of the races he was at the back he looked like he was trying but didn't look right and almost looked uncomfortable. Yet in the race he had with Scott Nicholls and heat 15 he looks like proper Bomber. A really odd meeting from him

We (as in my group) picked up on this. in two of the races he was at the back he looked like he was trying but didn't look right and almost looked uncomfortable. Yet in the race he had with Scott Nicholls and heat 15 he looks like proper Bomber. A really odd meeting from him

He had a truly awful first ride it has to be said. Even his 3rd ride he didn't look great, shut off when he got close to Worrall. Seemed OK in his others. Said he had bike issues that night so maybe more about the bikes than carrying an injury which he has suffered with recently. Only he will know.

Edited by woz01

When has bomber never had bike issues?:)

True. Since the silencers changed he's always struggled with reliability.

Always busts a gut when he's riding against Scott. :lol:

But isn't that why he employs staff/mechanics? :wink:

• Like 1

I think he just needs his mechanic to say,

"Get on the bike you pastie muncher and win the race"

That would work wouldn't it.

But isn't that why he employs staff/mechanics? :wink:

they can't tell him the set up that's down to the rider

Bomber fits in well at Coventry because he always has an excuse handy like a few of the fans whenever they get beat.

• Like 2