British Speedway Forum

If there's anymore horns or a "big head" available I am starting a "Mini Massif" on the start line (How about a Ben Barker ?)..willing to pay by the way not looking for a freebie

So far we have introduced whistles, gazoos, glockenspeel (sorry about the spelling), castenets and a horn thingy...have you heard us yet ? On the hunt for some cow bells but they are illusive, wink

Surrey based Glasgow fans have got our original cow bell and drum sticks.

Hopefully it will be returned this weekend.

Just had a thought (and now off to A&E as it cracked a rib..... ) Should the "Massif" have a Facebook Page, Twitter Account and Instagram thingy?

I don't do Facebook and I doubt I'll be visiting Foxhall again this season so if the Massif is to officially be on social media it's over to someone else.

I don't do Facebook and I doubt I'll be visiting Foxhall again this season so if the Massif is to officially be on social media it's over to someone else.

That doesn't sound too good SB.

Did things not go too well, or is it simply a long recuperation? Always available to help in need buddy. Not sure if you have my mobile number, but please do just PM me in need. All the best El Presidente.

I am happy to set up a Facebook page (and a Twitter Account, but I'm not the greatest at keeping up on that form of social Media). Let me know what you think. We probably have more info, chat and images already when compared to some FB pages I have visited.

Thursday 08 September 2016, Witches v Sheffield Tigers.

Theme ideas, or are you all fed up with it already?

I may even have to relent and join facebook now!

• Like 1

Thanks Guys. It's a start and obviously can be added to and expanded over time - or forgotten about and covered in cobwebs....

It is very much a put it together and see what it looks like and as I was doing this last night I was having another run in with "lewy" on the Plymouth Devils 2016 Thread.

Massif congrats to Chris Louis for offering the Devils the Witches old air-fence to use for the remainder of the season.

• Like 1