British Speedway Forum
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Sheffield Tigers Pl Thurs Sep 8th

A must win match for the Witches any thing less than taking 3 points and stopping the Tigers from picking up a losing point and it's no play offs for the 2nd year running .

Witches should be a full strength for this vital meeting , as for the Tigers not sure . Garrity missed the Tigers away loss to Glasgow Sunday 4th Sep with a hand injury he aggravated on the Friday night while riding for his EL club Coventry at Bell Vue .

Weather forecast for this coming week looking good .

Edited by Pob

"Massif" Theme for the Night suggested by Mr Hazell, who else, Massif Minion Mayhem Madness (Minion masks available on the WWW at low prices).

Must say I am struggling with a them for this one...... Creative juiced dissipated by too many motorway hold ups in the last fortnight.

Don't forget to check out the "Massif" Facebook page. Tag and Paste as much as you want to. The merrier the more:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Ipswich-Witches-BSF-Massif-242468232815304/

"Come On Danyon!"

So long as we get 50+ I'll be happy.

Just as important to be consistent and get 50+ at Redcar.

No point getting 60 at home and then 40 away.....

Both will be tough - whatever will be will be as they say.

• Like 1

It's all rather quiet on this thread.

Given how easy it was for Glasgow to beat Sheffield and the Witches recent home form I'd like to think it would be a nice little comfortable home win, but also with the recent inactivity for some of the riders you never know.

I'm going for a mid 50's pts Witches win with Danny continuing his unbeaten Foxhall run depending of course on young Mr Garrity's form and participation. Steady hasn't exactly been in rip roaring form of late either.

We will see come Thursday evening, perhaps the thread will liven up closer to the meeting?

Edited by Super Blue

Interview with Chris Louis on BBC Radio Suffolk's Drive Time show hosted by Foz, mainly about the air fence loan to the Devils (starts at about 35:42):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0452h8l

(Is it me, or is it not Tuesday today? I am sure that they both agreed that the Witches were racing at home against the Tigers tomorrow (Wednesday) night...? Ahhhh, maybe the idea was to play this on the show tomorrow night. Checks calendar, checks date on phone and laptop... phew, it isn't me, is it?)

It's all rather quiet on this thread.

We will see come Thursday evening, perhaps the thread will liven up closer to the meeting?

The gap between home meetings hasn't helped to keep the enthusiasm levels up SB. Even I have lost a lot of puff recently.

Though the BSF Massif Facebook site has taken up a bit of my time as has planning my Big Birthday Bash. Who else plans their own surprise 60th Party.....??

https://www.facebook.com/The-Ipswich-Witches-BSF-Massif-242468232815304/

Edited by macca56

Forecast looks very good for tomorrow now.

I am off to Birmingham soon to watch Danyon in the Brummies first leg of the NLKOC v Kent and Danny Ayers (and James Shanes) so if anyone can come up with a "MAssif" theme, please feel free to post on here or on the Facebook page, otherwise it is Anthony's Minions suggestion.....

No theme needed we will just concentrate on what we are good at (mind you that's very debatable !!!) making some noise and showing our support for the Witches in this must win fixture.

Come on you Witches fans bring the noise lets get the crowd going and fire up our riders .

They have been brilliant at home lately (when was the last home meeting ? ) lets get behind them and make sure the Tigers are tamed .