British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

MJJ's average would be 9.15 and apparently he's quite keen to start riding in Britain?

here we go again , building a team from e lite riders . you just cant grasp this team building thing ,can you ?

• Like 1

Morrissey Fan, on 03 Nov 2016 - 6:23 PM, said:

MJJ's average would be 9.15 and apparently he's quite keen to start riding in Britain?

Unreliable ... Been in England before & it didn't last ,

• Like 1

Does Adam Ellis keep his PL average gained of 4.57 or his converted EL average of 7.78?

One things for sure with a 40 limit there's no room for sentiment or carrying riders on false averages.

Edited by Flappy

Does Adam Ellis keep his PL average gained of 4.57 or his converted EL average of 7.78?

One things for sure with a 40 limit there's no room for sentiment or carrying riders on false averages.

must be the converted one - he does not have a current PL average.

Of course if its Poole that want to use him that may not matter! 😲😲😉

Has big Bjerre got a team in Poland ? Thought he got dropped last season ?

Is there a big Bjerre?

• Like 1

1 Holder

2 T.Kurtz

3 Hansen

4 Wright

5 Bjerre

6 Heeps

7 Phillips/mountain

Edited by Flappy

1 Holder

2 T.Kurtz

3 Hansen

4 Wright

5 Bjerre

6 Heeps

7 Phillips/mountain

your forgetting lambert and ostergaard again

• Like 1

your forgetting lambert and ostergaard again

I just can't see how they will improve their averages. Ostergaard went missing when it mattered and is inconsistent and Lambert is on a mid 5 and coming back from another bad injury

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

I just can't see how they will improve their averages. Ostergaard went missing when it mattered and is inconsistent and Lambert is on a mid 5 and coming csck from another bad injury

Have you not forgot Simon Lambert's home form from last season and how they seriously missed him when he got injured . Simon is a great guy and would be one of the first riders I would sign for next season.

• Like 3

I just can't see how they will improve their averages. Ostergaard went missing when it mattered and is inconsistent and Lambert is on a mid 5 and coming csck from another bad injury

wouldn't surprise me if grondal was to come back either

Have you not forgot Simon Lambert's home form from last season and how they seriously missed him when he got injured . Simon is a great guy and would be one of the first riders I would sign for next season.

He was doing very well at reserve granted, but that's another serious injury he's recovering from too. I wonder how many pl clubs will be after him?

wouldn't surprise me if grondal was to come back either

Good grief

He was doing very well at reserve granted, but that's another serious injury he's recovering from too. I wonder how many pl clubs will be after him?

Good grief

he'll ride for panthers he bleeds red and black

Good grief

its the same old thing , we dont know what goes goes on off track , at the fans forum ged said grondal had a lot of off track issues and that if he could have got down to reserve ged believed he would have scored points on a regular basis . also grondal hurt more than anybody with his poor performances

You simply can't use Ostergaard, Lambert and Grondal together in a team built to a 40 point limit in my opinion anyway and expect to be successful. you could maybe get away with the to lower point riders but they'd need to be capable of increasing their averages

he'll ride for panthers he bleeds red and black

its the same old thing , we dont know what goes goes on off track , at the fans forum ged said grondal had a lot of off track issues and that if he could have got down to reserve ged believed he would have scored points on a regular basis . also grondal hurt more than anybody with his poor performances

He did have at least a month at reserve if I remember rightly.

The team was built wrongly from the start last winter being 2 points under the limit.

Lambert and Morris would be the first names on my team sheet. 2 solid middle order men on decent averages. Lambert was here every meeting helping out when he was injured and in my book that counts for a lot.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 3