British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Can of Worms opened ?

Only a hole in the can so far.

• Like 1

deliberate?

They are conveniently forgetting (again) the first running of that heat when Busch forgot to turn and stuffed Ulrich. Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

6.33 is decent for a second string who can win a few races and use his elbows.

He was signed with many saying he will add up to a point to his average. He's no more than a second string these days

Don't know who would ever have expected him to put a point on his average.

As an Eastbourne fan I watched on Facebook a video of Jake Knight at Birmingham the other day off 15 metres after two laps he passed Mattie Bates Darryl ritchings and made tom bacon look like he was standing still I wouldn't be surprised if bacon was dropped for Knight - quality rider on a 2pt avg

• Like 1

As an Eastbourne fan I watched on Facebook a video of Jake Knight at Birmingham the other day off 15 metres after two laps he passed Mattie Bates Darryl ritchings and made tom bacon look like he was standing still I wouldn't be surprised if bacon was dropped for Knight - quality rider on a 2pt avg

We gave him a chance last season and he was well off the pace , I can't see Panthers going down that route again whilst Tom Bacon is making signs of improvement , and maybe Jake Knight looks good around Eastbourne in the National league but there is a world of difference as opposed to riding at Peterborough in the Championship. Good luck to Jake in finding a Championship team but I don't think it is likely at Peterborough.

Must agree that Ulrich's average is pathetic, especially when you consider he has had the luxury of riding at 4 most of the season.

• Like 2

Must agree that Ulrich's average is pathetic, especially when you consider he has had the luxury of riding at 4 most of the season.

The least I would expect from him would be to at least hold his 7.14 average from the end of last season but there needs to be, big signs of improvement to get anywhere near that, so far this season he's been a major disappointment .

• Like 2

They are conveniently forgetting (again) the first running of that heat when Busch forgot to turn and stuffed Ulrich.

AND that this is Speedway not Tiddlywinks!

• Like 2

Don't forget he is at that stage of his career when its gradually going down hill.

You could well be right on that one, but I hope not, there's still a long way to go this season and we don't want too many passengers.

We gave him a chance last season and he was well off the pace , I can't see Panthers going down that route again whilst Tom Bacon is making signs of improvement , and maybe Jake Knight looks good around Eastbourne in the National league but there is a world of difference as opposed to riding at Peterborough in the Championship. Good luck to Jake in finding a Championship team but I don't think it is likely at Peterborough.

Jake beat bacon at Birmingham his first race in 8 months... off 15metres...

Jake beat bacon at Birmingham his first race in 8 months... off 15metres...

Well perhaps he should try Scunthorpe they are in need of a new NO;7 , we are quite happy with Tom Bacon's efforts with Panthers