British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

there are lots of riders who sign in Poland but never get a chance in the team, every rider are chasing the dream of Poland and it hardly ever pays off for them and Hansen falls in this bracket of rider at least they are guaranteed to get meetings in the Uk, so I'm sure Peterborough will be fine with him

Its the Nicklas Porsing situation again.

Yeah but Kenneth Hansen wants to ride for us. Hollywood/Boy Wonder didnt.

Wasnt he more a victim of the average game when fitting in Cook and on his present average now he would of been well worth a rethink but think that ships sailed now.

never seen poo burn before . just know its got an odd smell .

anyhow , good luck to kenneth on his 2017 season with the panthers . great guy and superb entertainer .

looking forward to seeing you with your new team , be gentle with us , eh .

• Like 1

Bridger has signed for a championship club. Perfect fit

Kenneth Hansen burned me on twitter earlier.

What a guy!

Your poor made up wife. Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Wasnt he more a victim of the average game when fitting in Cook and on his present average now he would of been well worth a rethink but think that ships sailed now.

Hit the nail on the head there. As much as I liked Craig Cook in the team, hind sight tells me if we had left the 7 together who started the season we would have done much better and easily qualified for the playoffs .

Edited by New era Panthers

Hit the nail on the head there. As much as I liked Craig Cook in the team, hind sight tells me if we had left the 7 together who started the season we would have done much better and easily qualified for the playoffs .

I get the feeling, there was more to it, bit like Robert Lambert the year before last.

Edited by Panther1997

I get the feeling, there was more to it, bit like Robert Lambert the year before last.

Maybe , I know there was an issue with him turning up with 1/2 or 1 and 1/2 bikes , but I did think he was worth a bit longer but the carrot of Craig Cook proved too tempting. we strengthened up the top end and severely weakened the bottom end coupled with Simon Lamberts injury proved too much and although they bolstered up with K.Bjerre and A.Thomsen the bottom three were so poor only 1 of the top 4 had to fail and we would be in trouble and that's just what happened

Maybe , I know there was an issue with him turning up with 1/2 or 1 and 1/2 bikes , but I did think he was worth a bit longer but the carrot of Craig Cook proved too tempting. we strengthened up the top end and severely weakened the bottom end coupled with Simon Lamberts injury proved too much and although they bolstered up with K.Bjerre and A.Thomsen the bottom three were so poor only 1 of the top 4 had to fail and we would be in trouble and that's just what happened

I think the end of season awards, proved that the Craig Cook carrot was too tempting for the management. As for the uneven bolstering towards the end of the season, ultimately Ged threw all his eggs in one basket and it ended in failure, and he will admit that and has done in interviews. But we move on and hopefully learn.

Edited by Panther1997

Judging by the KKH press release I wouldnt expect an out and out No.1 next season.

Solid 1-7 is the way forward anyway.

Rene Bach is another option.

I think you are stating the obvious

1. Jack Holder 7.16

2. Simon Lambert 5.25

3. Kenneth Hansen 6.74

4. Jake Allen 5.96

5. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.14

6. Bradley Wilson-Dean 5.02

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Would go for Heeps on a 5.07 at reserve over BWD personally and Todd Kurtz for Allen on a 5.76

Was looking to see if there was a way of using all 40 points and I came up with this:

1. Jack Holder 7.16

2. Simon Lambert 5.25

3. Kenneth Hansen 6.74

4. Todd Kurtz 5.76

5. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.14

6. Simon Nielson 4.19

7. Tom Perry 3.76

Total 40.00