British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kye1

David Hemsley Resigns

Kye1- I am pretty sure the recent changes made at Leicester have been done to prevent the banks becoming owners of the stadium and that all the debts are Leicester Speesway Ltd of which now is Yulia Hemsley responsibility and by doing a bit of research it seems that Beaumont sports have been getting their regular payments for stadium rental all.

I have heard these reports about an ex rider and his family taking it over but not sure what will come of it we shall have to see.

Hopefully the BSPA will be sensible and help the new promotion and not hinder them but trying to make them responsible for the previous promoting company debts.

I know when Colin Horton ran big debts up at Peterborough that Rick Frost brought the club but not the financial problems.

Kye1- I am pretty sure the recent changes made at Leicester have been done to prevent the banks becoming owners of the stadium and that all the debts are Leicester Speesway Ltd of which now is Yulia Hemsley responsibility and by doing a bit of research it seems that Beaumont sports have been getting their regular payments for stadium rental all.

I have heard these reports about an ex rider and his family taking it over but not sure what will come of it we shall have to see.

Hopefully the BSPA will be sensible and help the new promotion and not hinder them but trying to make them responsible for the previous promoting company debts.

I know when Colin Horton ran big debts up at Peterborough that Rick Frost brought the club but not the financial problems.

All well and good but who is going to be responsible for paying the riders wages?
  • Like 1

Rumours that Rick frost was interested in Leicester speedway with him having business interests in the city but all the talk is now of a riders family wanting to take over.

yulia may even run it anything in speedway can happen.

So have the season ticket holders and those with tickets from the original meeting been let down as I have seen no plans for the fixture to be rerun ?

Edited by robert72