British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
secretagentmole

Mildenhall Fen Tigers Vs King's Lynn Young Stars

A great closely fought meeting with Mildenhall the winners by 4 points (I think it was, could not really tell as I was red flagging so could only keep a rough score in the noggin). Shame about the MDL meeting being cancelled due to a Lynn rider withdrawing, the rest of the heats were conducted as a "practise".

Young Jordan is a rider to watch out for, he was in a class of his own in the MDL heat and looks to be a rider worth watching when he moves up to the reserves next year!

It was my first race as a Red Flag Marshall so I got close to the racing and even closer to bits of knackered bangers! Only the challenge meeting left next weekend, then all quiet until March next year! Sigh, just get meself a new hobby and it goes away on me, like buying all the gear just before close season when you live in Stoke on Trent!

Think the speedway has been better in recent weeks than yesterday but looked a better track for the riders to race. Nathan Greaves impressed despite his struggles for Sheffield, would happily see him at West Row next year if he moves around again. Interesting comments from Kevin Jolly about Stoneman being considering for next year but Jenkins must be their main target despite him being just 15! I'd have thought he'd have offers from every club throughout the National League but hopefully he'll commit to the Fen Tigers for next season and we'll see both Sam Bebee and Connor Mountain back.