British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

I see Bjarne is listed as riding in Zorros farewell meeting tomorrow so you know what's coming....[/quote

Don't say I didn't warn you

You were guessing , you knew nothing..

But you still cannot PROVE that Bjarne is not genuinely injured. If you would like to think so then you are bordering on deep water pal.

Please refer to my above post. Pal..

Nice you consider us pals Starman, that is so sweet. Just an unlucky coincidence I guess then? Just like Hans recovery was a miracle to recover from a season ending injury in one week...
  • Like 1

Beavers - would you consider the Dakota North example last year as an example of medical certificates being easy to come by?

If you are talking to me and would like an answer, I suggest you refer to me by my name like an adult and not speak to me like an infant in the playground.

liketohelp4.jpg

No you can't, can you mr boring...

Nice you consider us pals Starman, that is so sweet. Just an unlucky coincidence I guess then? Just like Hans recovery was a miracle to recover from a season ending injury in one week...

And Poole should be punished and Lindback eithdrawn or whatever the rule states of this being broken.

I think an aggregate point deduction would seem harsh just because the Dane tried to ride elsewhere and that is not in Poole's hands but that shouldn't matter.

Clearly you dont read other posts, just jump on the ones that you want to. I rest my case.

If you are talking to me and would like an answer, I suggest you refer to me by my name like an adult and not speak to me like an infant in the playground.

I'm sorry "Mr Beevers." Tbh I'm not really fussed if you are answer or not, I think that case proves it's pretty easy, after all what doctor is going to send a rider off to race motorbikes at high speeds with no brakes if they say they are mentally not up to it?

Anyway having just seen the BBC forcast there is very little chance of this meeting going ahead. So when will it be reschedualed for ? Hmm, what day this week ? Over to you Wolves...

Edited by Starman2006

Clearly you dont read other posts, just jump on the ones that you want to. I rest my case.

So, in your other posts you said it wasn't just an unlucky coincidence? Or are you disputing that Hans injury was not long term? Or you believe one week constitutes longterm? Pretty sure I haven't missed any such comments from you my BFF.

So, in your other posts you said it wasn't just an unlucky coincidence? Or are you disputing that Hans injury was not long term? Or you believe one week constitutes longterm? Pretty sure I haven't missed any such comments from you my BFF.

Will be wasted trying to debate anyway.

All other poole fans have said Hans was taking a hell of a chance riding after such invasive surgery, including me. That just proves you dont read or can't read..

And its a month

Edited by Starman2006

Anyone know if Bjarne's injury is season ending or just long term?

• Like 4

Anyone know if Bjarne's injury is season ending or just long term?

Whatever Poole want it to be!

• Like 6

Long term no doubt, but back for the first leg if at Poole.

Edited by Panthers89