British Speedway Forum

People may take the wee wee about EK but he gives 100% and the way the Poles are trying to take over the speedway world there may be no big hitters in Britain much longer and to be honest if the racing is good I don't care if they stay away lots wont agree with me but its only my opinion

• Like 3

Couldn't of put it better myself.

You could.....all you had to do was spell it correctly.

People may take the wee wee about EK but he gives 100% and the way the Poles are trying to take over the speedway world there may be no big hitters in Britain much longer and to be honest if the racing is good I don't care if they stay away lots wont agree with me but its only my opinion

Its only that bunch of morons (Gavan and the Swindon fans) who are taking the p.

EK will score consistently well for us at home and we might be able to nick 4th.

If we make the play-offs someone might come down with a bug or something and then Chris Holder will guest for us.

• Like 1

Haha is it Laguta, Pedersen, Magic ....

No it's Edward Kennett 😂😂😂😂

Jeez he may score okay at home but is shocking away. Why do you think Rye House sacked him.

It must be like being told that you're going shopping in Harrods and ending up in...................Poundland.

Edited by Beowulf
  • Like 6

It must be like being told that you're going shopping in Harrods and ending up in...................Poundland.

Im sure you would know all about that then..

Good to see EK! Another British rider getting a spot!

Let's see how he goes! Even if we don't get to the playoffs still want to get behind the team.

I would agree that Matt is building something for next season!

Main team sponsor done

KK at 2 or 4

Holder back.

Looking suspicious

Another British rider ? In sorry but that seems a tad hypocritical when all you seem to mention is foreign riders. And isn't time to get over your infatuation with Milik ?

Im sure you would know all about that then..

Ooh how caustic, you've put a dagger through my heart. It would be a real shame if Poole didn't make the play-offs.............

Funny thing is.

All of you care about Poole more than your own team.

That's why the Poole threads are always the most popular.

Whether we are winning or losing everyone is always talking about Poole.

Gavan's entire life revolves around Poole. From the moment he wakes up in the morning until the last thing at night. Whether we are winning or losing he always has and always will have Poole on his mind.

Funny thing is.

All of you care about Poole more than your own team.

That's why the Poole threads are always the most popular.

Whether we are winning or losing everyone is always talking about Poole.

Gavan's entire life revolves around Poole. From the moment he wakes up in the morning until the last thing at night. Whether we are winning or losing he always has and always will have Poole on his mind.

Haha you are a tw@t no doubt but this has made me laugh! I bet Gav is banging away at the keyboard now.

I didn't say EK would score well away from home. I said 8-10 points at home.

You said if he scores well away you will be okay. Signs so far this year is he won't.

He is a better option at home than the useless Pole that's true.

Haha you are a tw@t no doubt but this has made me laugh! I bet Gav is banging away at the keyboard now.

He's always banging something and it's not a female :D ​.

Gavan bangs a keyboard when Poole lose.

Gavan bangs His head against the wall when Poole win.

He probably has a bigger scar on his forehead than Dean Gaffney knowing how successful we have been over the years.

That's a bit disrespectful. Eddie is a decent rider. Fair enough his away form is poor but Eddie will always score big points at home. Home form is key at the end of the day and if you can pick up a point here and there on the road then fantastic. Ed Kennett rides Wimborne Road very well and I am happy that we have him in our side.

We could still win the league in my opinion. We have taken at least a point from all of our away meetings this year and that's with Kasprzak not trying for us so I think this change is a positive one. In my opinion Hans Andersen is an out and out No.1 in this watered down league so its not like we don't have a big hitter or anything.

Just my opinion. Some will see it different to me but I like to look at the positives and not the negatives.