British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Whats the betting on Scotty back as number 1 next year

Nicholls on 9.23 or Danny on 9.57? I know where my vote would go.

Last season CL did a good job making sure we had Danny for all meetings, dont think he'll be able to do the same next season. Far to many fixtures in Div 1 to avoid clashes, hopefully he'll just make sure he's available for all home meetings and just get the right guest for away meetings when the need arises.

For ease of posting shall we just call the divisions 1 and 2?

I suppose they aren't dancing in the streets of Hoddesden, WHY?? do they get renamed? Why House sounds ok.

But will they resurface the car park or is it going to be just the same for puddle jumpers and day (TRIPPERS)

Of course if Danny has been bought by Kings Lynn and they ride on a Thursday then he wont be back with us.....

But will they resurface the car park or is it going to be just the same for puddle jumpers and day (TRIPPERS)

Puddles? When does it ever rain at Foxhall? But agree about the undulations, but that would cost the owner a fortune to resurface, so can't see that happening in my lifetime.

Of course if Danny has been bought by Kings Lynn and they ride on a Thursday then he wont be back with us.....

You know something Bruv of Bruv?

Puddles? When does it ever rain at Foxhall? But agree about the undulations, but that would cost the owner a fortune to resurface, so can't see that happening in my lifetime.

Sorry it was a light hearted reply concerning Rye House car park not Foxall

You know something Bruv of Bruv?

not confirmed but I will find out tonight.

There are certainly a good number posting on the Kings Lynn thread with great confidence that it is the case.

• Like 1

Ah bugger that's not good news . Well if we are going for an out and out number 1 who can ride our track to build a team around only two choices . Kennet or Cook .

if no Danny then, how about a Nicholls and Barker 1 and 5 then? with Hume at reserve that should leave enough for 4 good riders

they're all too fast before they sign for Ipswich. then they're fast again when they leave....Worrall, Tungate.......

nothing wrong with Cook though, to answer the question. just trying to be realistic

Unless Scott looks a lot faster than he did towards the end of last season then please no Nicholls. Looked so slow at the end and in the EL riders championship was never in with a sniff in any race.

I know he's a former Witches star but based on what I saw last season I think I'll pass .

• Like 1