British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sherborne Green

Pirates 2017

painful then

Very. forget the no nothings on here mate. Had he rode he could have found himself with serious problems.

Hans Andersens shenanigans, you never saw his finger.. If he had countinued to ride he could have ended up buggered. Not that it would have bothered you by the sounds of it.

I never questioned the legitimacy of injury.

I questioned the length of time it takes to heal to use a replacement for a long term injury that is in the rules.

Basically he should have been R/R if he could ride in Poland when Poole were still riding.

It's in the rules.

I never questioned the legitimacy of injury.

I questioned the length of time it takes to heal to use a replacement for a long term injury that is in the rules.

Basically he should have been R/R if he could ride in Poland when Poole were still riding.

It's in the rules.

Yeh, but he pulled out of that meeting, remember..

Yeh, but he pulled out of that meeting, remember..

Hence not a long term injury meaning only R/R should have been used and not a replacement.

• Like 1

Hence not a long term injury meaning only R/R should have been used and not a replacement.

You dont give up do you. He pulled out of the meeting because the injury did not hold up. He's certainly not going to jepardise the rest of his speedway career if he cannot ride. You seem to forget, dont ride dont get paid. Clearly you have no idea or you dont care about the state of his finger..