British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Little Thumper

Welcome To Laurence Rogers - Plymouth Devils

I see that Laurence Rogers has joined the forum.

15698904-large.jpg

A very warm welcome to you, Laurence and wishing you every success in the coming season.

:t:

Edited by Little Thumper
  • Like 1

You're a bit late with your welcome. Laurence "Main Man" Rogers has been on this forum for the past 10 years or more!

So why does it say it in the forum stats that he is the forum's newest member and that he joined yesterday at 9.24 p.m.?

Perhaps he likes it so much on here that he has joined twice so as to enjoy some kind of stereo effect.

So, Darcys Onion, what was Laurence's previous user name?

:unsure:

You're a bit late with your welcome. Laurence "Main Man" Rogers has been on this forum for the past 10 years or more!

Well, so as to save you the trouble of investigating, I have done it for you.

Laurence Rogers has at least two user names on this forum, his old one Laurence Rogers and his new one LaurenceRogers.

Now why Mr Rogers has chosen to have two or more identities, I know not.

Anyway, I still welcome Mr Rogers in his latest incarnation and wish Plymouth Devils every success.

Knew he'd been here more than 10 years.

He joined on 9 May 2003. A couple of weeks ago (21 November) he changed his handle from "Main Man" to "Laurence Rogers"

Someone has set up a new account Yesterday calling itself "LaurenceRogers". No way of knowing who did that. Could be Laurence that did it, but I'd be sceptical.

It was me . The old account wasn't letting me in so I tried to reset it but I ended up with a new account!! No idea what to do to sort it out !!

• Like 2

Knew he'd been here more than 10 years.

He joined on 9 May 2003. A couple of weeks ago (21 November) he changed his handle from "Main Man" to "Laurence Rogers"

Someone has set up a new account Yesterday calling itself "LaurenceRogers". No way of knowing who did that. Could be Laurence that did it, but I'd be sceptical.

Well, if you think that a miscreant may be passing them-self off as someone else for whatever reason, perhaps you should report it to the moderators.

I mean the last thing we need in a respectable place like this is for people to be trolling about with multiple or made-up identities and causing trouble.

No, no, no that would never do!

:unsure:

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

I repeat, will the Real slim Shady please stand up?

We're going to have a problem here.

'Cause I'm Slim Shady.yes I'm the real Shady.

All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating.

So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up.

Please stand up.

Please stand up.

Eminem - 2000

Report what to the moderators? Iv'e told you. Laurence Rogers, (the new Plymouth promoter), has been on the forum since 2003. His handle has always been "Main Man" until a fortnight ago, when he changed it to "Laurence Rogers". You can be sure anything posted from his account is him.

It was a joke.

:lol:

It was me . The old account wasn't letting me in so I tried to reset it but I ended up with a new account!! No idea what to do to sort it out !!

I wouldn't worry about it.

Sincerely, wishing you and Mark every success with the Devils and hope you get through your NL AGM interview without too much grief.

It is reassuring that good people such as yourself are prepared to do their utmost to keep speedway alive and kicking and the National League is surely the future of our sport.

Give it LARGE.

• Like 1

Can I somehow merge the two or someone assist me from the admin ....I worked out how to change my name to Laurence Rogers but then had a slow running computer so wiped it using CCleaner and that lost me the automatic log in and try as I am may the original one was not accessible hence opening the new one ...so basically "HELP" !!

Can I somehow merge the two or someone assist me from the admin ....I worked out how to change my name to Laurence Rogers but then had a slow running computer so wiped it using CCleaner and that lost me the automatic log in and try as I am may the original one was not accessible hence opening the new one ...so basically "HELP" !!

i hope you have an easier time running the devils Laurence .