British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Chris Holder Or Niels K Iversen?

Lindgren on that average is the best value #1 in the league. Shame your ****ed by some of the others :P

An opinion not many share with you however. :P:

Lindgren on that average is the best value #1 in the league. Shame your ****ed by some of the others :P

Apart from howarth I'm not sure any of the wolves team are bad values on their averages?
  • Like 3

Apart from howarth I'm not sure any of the wolves team are bad values on their averages?

This isn't about Wolves team building, my feelings on that are clear and very much stated. They could have walked the Premiership next year with savvy signings but they haven't. If you really think Skornicki is a good signing when he hasn't ridden a bike for 3 years. Please post another thread and ask others to discuss it. Entitle it "Are you glad Wolves signing Skornicki".

Back on topic. In league speedway I reckon Iversen has a modicum more value than Holder in a team for 2017. I doubt either will be SGP Series winner in the future, Holder may... Sadly at that level I think Iversen's time has passed. I hope I'm wrong as NKI is probably my favourite GP rider.

This isn't about Wolves team building, my feelings on that are clear and very much stated. They could have walked the Premiership next year with savvy signings but they haven't. If you really think Skornicki is a good signing when he hasn't ridden a bike for 3 years. Please post another thread and ask others to discuss it. Entitle it "Are you glad Wolves signing Skornicki".

Back on topic. In league speedway I reckon Iversen has a modicum more value than Holder in a team for 2017. I doubt either will be SGP Series winner in the future, Holder may... Sadly at that level I think Iversen's time has passed. I hope I'm wrong as NKi wonder I is probably my favourite GP rider.

I wonder if Jason Doyle chance was last year hope not which he lost it through no fault of is own