British Speedway Forum

if that's the Robert Smith chippy , it's vastly over rated . I got a steak pie supper there once and the pie was freezing in the middle , I haven't been back there since

Robert Smith's is crap in my opinion and is the worst chippy in Berwick with all others fairly equal

a wonder what David Howe makes of all this 'chip shop chat',,, and hope he doesn't think there's any truth in the saying 'yesterdays news is t'morros chip wrappers' ;)

• Like 1

You just killed that conversation mentioning Kevin the dumpling or is it Kevin the pudding i prefer dumpling personally it has more off a natural description for the pudding.

Haha. It probably needed killed.

Anyway back on topic, best of luck to David Howe in 2017, whatever happens hope its injury free.

• Like 3

never heard of anyone getting injured while sitting in an armchair and eating a deep fried pizza before ...

never heard of anyone getting injured while sitting in an armchair and eating a deep fried pizza before ...

Well you have never been too keen to eat pizza and burnt the top of your mouth on the hot cheese!

is that classed as an injury or being an impatient hungry b,srard ?

Is this the start of some very slow football style chant? 😛