British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agrotron

Will Coventry Complete The Season?

Read the thread. It's not solely my opinion at all.

Stop trolling Robert72 as per usual.

It's not bullying to make a suggestion :rolleyes:

Think your being selfish and single minded.

• Like 1

Think your being selfish and single minded.

Yep. Haven't been on this forum for quite a while, nice to see even on a very dark day for British speedway, nowt has changed much here..

• Like 2

again your accusing me of being a troll, just because you don't agree with my opinion.

However it's not just me you call a troll, others are now being called trolls,ect by you. Very sad

Grow up.

You are following me round calling me a bully.

It appears YOU are the one doing the bullying.

YOU are being called a troll because that's what you are currently doing.

Very sad indeed.

Ummm, careful you are starting to sound like Starman!

:rofl:

In truth maybe it was a knee jerk reaction comment as there is a lot of sadness regards Coventry at the moment.

If people think the topic should stay open then that's fine with me.

Unlike some I can see if I have overstepped the mark.

If people think the topic should stay open then that's fine with me .

Stevebrum gives his approval that's ok now the thread won't be closed as he first demanded it should be.

Stevebrum gives his approval that's ok now the thread won't be closed as he first demanded it should be.

Still trolling and bullying I see.

Very sad.

Any particular reason why? As you are the most optimistic bees fan, so if you are saying that, then...

I did post this before the announcement. Unfortunately being admin for some of the social media sites I get a few rumours. This one I got several times yesterday which obviously turned out to be correct.

Perhaps time to explore the opportunity of a travelling bees team who complete the fixtures on spare dates available at other tracks. Imagine having Bees versus Belle Vue at Buxton on a a Sunday afternoon. Just a thought but it could be an attractive proposition and if the gate price is right who knows how well it could go. The authorities/BSPA really need to start thinking like entrepreneurs and not self centred promoters who think they have the Devine right to manage the sport. They are custodians and if they do not do something soon they will be guilty of the demise of this fine form of two wheeled entertainment. The bees are owed this and this great name should not be lost.

• Like 2