British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Rye House Vs Swindon 08.04.17

As said by others, Watt and Robson need to up their game or be shown the door without delaying too long.

• Like 1

Terrible track the inside half of the bends was like a babys bottom any rider who rode it was swallowed up down the straights ..Rye,s middle order is apalling,,Watt so slow .. is his bike any good ???..Harris going backwards as a top line rider .. and Robson not much better than Watt,...Perks a trier Nichols rides the track well ,,Kennet good when he wants to be, And guest Morley after a brilliant first ride,,missed the gate in his second and then not seen again till heat 14 where he had the coffin gate 1...Swindon rode well and deserved their victory 41 -49 final score

Coffin gate one you mean the one Morris screeched off to win HT 15.

Fantastic win for Windon, all those Robins fans so pessimistic. Super Nicky Morris.

• Like 1

who won heat 3

update site saying

Heat 03: Bellego.Wilson-Dean,Harris,Watt...58.0. (1-5). 8-10.

and that David Bellego - 3,1,FX,2,2* = 8+1 and Bradley Wilson-Dean - 1*,2*,1,3,1 = 8+2

and main bspa website saying

SWINDON 49: Nick Morris 14+1, Jason Doyle 11, Bradley Wilson-Dean 9+1, Emil Grondal 8, David Bellego 7+2, Zach Wajtknecht 0, Adam Ellis r/r.

anyone no the right score that was at meeting

This Rye team never looked any good to me. Looked like a Bees team from 2012, and it was crap then!

Didn't think Swindon would beat them though.

• Like 1

With regard to heat 3 Swindon advertiser man had Wilson Dean winning it.

Although he has made mistakes before.

Edited by Anzum

With regard to heat 3 Swindon advertiser man had Wilson Dean winning it.

Although he has made mistakes before.

thanks for reply

who won heat 3

update site saying

Heat 03: Bellego.Wilson-Dean,Harris,Watt...58.0. (1-5). 8-10.

and that David Bellego - 3,1,FX,2,2* = 8+1 and Bradley Wilson-Dean - 1*,2*,1,3,1 = 8+2

and main bspa website saying

SWINDON 49: Nick Morris 14+1, Jason Doyle 11, Bradley Wilson-Dean 9+1, Emil Grondal 8, David Bellego 7+2, Zach Wajtknecht 0, Adam Ellis r/r.

anyone no the right score that was at meeting

I'd go with the BSPA scores if I were you. Rye Updates are notorious for making mistakes Edited by Shads

I'd go with the BSPA scores if I were you. Rye Updates are notorious for making mistakes

thanks

Still find it hard to believe that we allowed Rob to ride for Sheff instead of us (if that is the case - perhaps the rules say we had to) - what was the point of building a team so Rob could ride at reserve if we then decide he can ride somewhere else? - both Ellis Perks and Robs clubs are in action next Thurs -will we see them at Swindon or allow them to ride for their other clubs ? - may as well let them now anyway as we are going out of the cup (do we really have to co-operate with other clubs if we don't have to? - can't see many other Premier sides doing likewise)

Surely Rye get priority over Rob. Not owned by either of his clubs but rode for Rye House last season.

Anyone who thought that knows naff all about speedway

Really? Rather arrogant thing to say. Everyone gets predictions wrong from time to time. Its the nature of this sport.

Now what was that prediction of yours about Somerset last season..... mmmm

• Like 2

Surely Rye get priority over Rob. Not owned by either of his clubs but rode for Rye House last season.

Read an earlier statement that we were releasing Rob to ride at Workington tonight and using Ben as a guest - as I posted earlier I could not believe it was happening (I still hope I have got this wrong and Rob HAD to ride for Sheff ) if we could have used him well ...... unbelieveable.

Good to see BWD scoring some points tonight!

yes would have loved to have seen him here this season he had some great rides at Rye last year.

Also find it hard to believe that Ricky Wells is not in Premiership this year - (guess he soon will be)

Edited by startline sid

Really? Rather arrogant thing to say. Everyone gets predictions wrong from time to time. Its the nature of this sport.

Now what was that prediction of yours about Somerset last season..... mmmm

Old news. Some of us have moved on.

• Like 2

As said by others, Watt and Robson need to up their game or be shown the door without delaying too long.

Can't see it happening - just how long do you give a rider? - there are better riders out there but need changes now but are we brave enough to do it?