British Speedway Forum

Now finish that bottom sentance.. I wonder why she's ok.

what are you wittering on about.

I dont have a grudge against Lisa..........yes a bit daft at times but not lacking intelligence like yourself and certainly not as blinkered as either you or Shovlar.

Hope that answers your very strange question

I dont have a grudge against Lisa.........

No, of course you don't .. ;)

I would venture to suggest that Nicholls, Richardson, Wigg and Loram didn't try to get selected for GB when a lucrative "individual" meeting was being staged on their home track in Poland (or any other country).

Spot the difference.

No. Wigg refused to ride for England when it clashed with lucrative bookings in Europe.

Please enlighten me as to how many GP'S Jason Crump rode in 2013???

Think you will find that Chris Holder was the only Aussie in the 2013 series. Darcy Ward went through the qualifiers and didnt make the challenge, yet got a wild card. If Tai Woffinden had ridden for Australia he would more than likely have still got the place ahead of Ward.

Next time get your facts straight bless you

Tbf, I font think there is anyway taI would have got a wildcard in 13 ahead of D'Arcy. Most on here had him as finishing 15th and consensus was that he only got the we because he was British.

Now finish that bottom sentance.. I wonder why she's ok.

Because she's neither a troll nor a moron?