British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Peterbrough V Redcar Sunday. Ch

Didn't realise there was a meeting this weekend but an announcement was made that we are , no idea on teams so feel free to add them below thanks

Bears could be

Garrity

Anderson

Perks

Wright

Barker

Ayre's

Busch

Panthers

Holder

BWD

Starke

Ostergaard

Harris

Lambert

Bacon

I thought it said Busch was hoping to practice next week with the hope of coming back at the end of next week?

Wright will only ride if cleared by the paramedic at Peterborough prior to the meeting.

Tough match, but an opportunity to improve a great away record even more. Garrity and Busch maybe returning ? Great to see them both back to fitness, Toby in particular, he has missed most of the season. UTB

Panthers were good when coming to Redcar but about 6 of the 7 go very well round STMP I'm gonna go for a 48-42 panthers but the bears need more than 2 point

1 point not 2

Bears' fans can relax; it's a safe bet that the texting will get done for this one ;)

I thought it said Busch was hoping to practice next week with the hope of coming back at the end of next week?

Wright will only ride if cleared by the paramedic at Peterborough prior to the meeting.

Only in speedway could they come up a ruling that a opposition rider can only take part if sanctioned by the home team's paramedic!

That is unfair on Peterborough and the paramedic, putting undue pressure on them, damned if they do , damned if they don't. - And I say that as a Bears fan

Charles Wright will have " served" his 9 days compulsory "time out" by Sunday therefore should be clear to take part. Travelling Bears fans won't know what team they can expect to see riding for us until just before the meeting - plain daft IMO.

Bears' fans can relax; it's a safe bet that the texting will get done for this one ;)

Texting was on last. Night

Our problem is we need more Gobs****s like you ..

Excellent, although that does mean we'll have more one sided bulls**t from you!