British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Janowski Or Doyle For 2017 World Champion,

so you dont think Doyle was slightly unlucky last season then?

Been the most consistent rider in the gp's for the last 2 and a half years

HE probably does but hates Doyle (and most if not all Aussies) with a vengeance.

• Like 1

HE probably does but hates Doyle (and most if not all Aussies) with a vengeance.

I wonder if Janowski converted to Islam and Dudek came out which of the three he would least dislike winning...
  • Like 2

Im not Doyles biggest fan but its not hard to admit he deserves a title maybe

Im not Doyles biggest fan but its not hard to admit he deserves a title maybe

Neither am I, but he deserved to be World Champion last year. I am not certain he will this year, I think one of Woffinden (who looked out of it a few rounds ago) & Janowski will pip him too it. I don't see Dudek winning the series overall, but he has been very consistent.

I felt sorry for Doyle last season, he had it in the bag and the crash was not his fault.

so you dont think Doyle was slightly unlucky last season then?

Been the most consistent rider in the gp's for the last 2 and a half years

No I don't ,is it that hard to understand " you dont get world titles because you deserve them" , Doyle was a victim of himself , he injured himself in an accident HE caused by riding without regard for anyones safety including his own ,

dont forget Kiwis who haven't ridden for 40 years but still fleece speedway for all it's worth.

• Like 1

No I don't ,is it that hard to understand " you dont get world titles because you deserve them" , Doyle was a victim of himself , he injured himself in an accident HE caused by riding without regard for anyones safety including his own ,

dont forget Kiwis who haven't ridden for 40 years but still fleece speedway for all it's worth.

U really think that crash last year was Doyle's fault?

And which kiwis are fleecing speedway? I assume you mean Briggo but who else?

I agree with the viewpoint that a rider doesn’t win things on the premise of what they deserve. The unfortunate end to Doyle’s season last year is irrelevant in relation to this seasons GP as is the idea he deserves to win it this year when there are 4 rounds left to race.

For what it is worth I think the momentum is now with Woffinden who has probably paced his season well looks ready to hit top form at the right time.

Edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Doyle has caused crashes in the past but you are a numpty for thinking he was even 1% to blame for this accident.

It's really quite simple.

If it wasn't for talentless Aussies and Kiwis being brought over to Britain and having money, sponsorship, vans, engines, accommodation, private planes, and £5000 per point thrown at them Speedibee's son would be a multiple World Champion by now.

That's before we get on to the ludicrous situation of support being given to the development of the up and coming young riders when 30 and above Midland League riders are being neglected.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

It's really quite simple.

If it wasn't for talentless Aussies and Kiwis being brought over to Britain and having money, sponsorship, vans, engines, accommodation, private planes, and £5000 per point thrown at them Speedibee's son would be a multiple World Champion by now.

That's before we get on to the ludicrous situation of support being given to the development of the up and coming young riders when 30 and above Midland League riders are being neglected.

My son has more integrity than you in the athletes foot between his toes you disgusting piece of filth , leave him out of your pathetic rants , you are not fit to clean his shoes

My son has more integrity than you in the athletes foot between his toes you disgusting piece of filth , leave him out of your pathetic rants , you are not fit to clean his shoes

I have no issue with your son, indeed he has my utmost respect as a rider.

It's interesting that you label my rant 'pathetic' when it is your ongoing rant I summarised.

Edited by BWitcher

lol your not a very intelligent person are you!!

Have a little read of my post..................Doyle lost the World Championship last season through no fault of his own. He has been the most consistent rider for a while and therefore he would be a deserving winner.

Oh and you really cant know much about speedway if you thought Doyle caused that accident...............Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles oh and the referee knew it was Chris Harris's fault..fool

what a vile poster you are

I felt sorry for Doyle last season, he had it in the bag and the crash was not his fault.

He rode to aggressively, still does IMO. That particular crash was not his fault but wasnt a massive surprise that he was involved in a big bang like that eventually. That being said, he deserved to be World Champion last year. Much like Sudden Sam was back in the day, hes been very unlucky & I hope he does get his world title eventually. Although Ermolenko's was a long time coming...

I have no issue with your son, indeed he has my utmost respect as a rider.

It's interesting that you label my rant 'pathetic' when it is your ongoing rant I summarised.

I have nothing more to say to you , my boy has never said a bad word about anyone and certainly not on here because he doesn't come on here . using him and belittling him to score points against me is utterly disgusting . and I wish to have no more to do with people who would do that sort of thing ,

lol your not a very intelligent person are you!!

Have a little read of my post..................Doyle lost the World Championship last season through no fault of his own. He has been the most consistent rider for a while and therefore he would be a deserving winner.

Oh and you really cant know much about speedway if you thought Doyle caused that accident...............Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles oh and the referee knew it was Chris Harris's fault..fool

what a vile poster you are

agree thick as 2 short planks and a vile person , I am mortified that someone as well read and well loved as YOU has had to point that out ..