British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Redcar V Edinburgh 24/8/17

yes, but that was awhile ago, same as when Richie Hall rode well there. It's not the same now.

Last night has proved to me that redcar's track team this year have got the 3rd/4th bends back to what they were designed to produce. barker/Andersen/wright/Schlein/Newman/King all used the banking to great effect and between them produced fantastic racing. Anyone wanting a second opinion ask ranting Roy, he was just about wetting himself at the racing that took place. One of the best meetings (for racing & action) I have seen in a long time!

• Like 2

Last night has proved to me that redcar's track team this year have got the 3rd/4th bends back to what they were designed to produce. barker/Andersen/wright/Schlein/Newman/King all used the banking to great effect and between them produced fantastic racing. Anyone wanting a second opinion ask ranting Roy, he was just about wetting himself at the racing that took place. One of the best meetings (for racing & action) I have seen in a long time!

Agree but, Last season Bjerre (before he spat the dummy out), Andersen and esp' Bellego always made great use of the banking on 3 and 4. Its always been there for those willing to race it. The main difference now is the blue grove has disappeared.

Ah but, Ranting Roy would get excited about two raindrops running down a pane of glass, :rofl::rofl: I think he does seem to over egg things sometimes. :P:P Great at what he does mind you.