British Speedway Forum

Falubaz had money issues this year which is why theyve lost Doyle & Hampel.

And i wouldn't mind betting that many more have issues as well.

And i wouldn't mind betting that many more have issues as well.

Can you please practice what you preach and dont post on other teams threads

• Like 1

Another trolling post. Your ridiculous. Seriously fella. Grow up just grow up its embarrassing. Firstly your fishing on the Poole 2018 thread and now the Belle Vue 2018 thread.

1/ Batchelor 7.63

2/ Hougaard 6.09

3/ Fricke 7.39

4/ Tungate 6.18

5/ Cook 8.45

6/ Bewley 4.71

7/ Smith 2.00

I might be in a minority in that I'd go with Bjerre and not Cook. Most of KB's points were scored from the number one position. Would like to see our heat leaders as Bjerre, Zagar and Fricke, if we can afford it.

• Like 1

1/ Batchelor 7.63

2/ Hougaard 6.09

3/ Fricke 7.39

4/ Tungate 6.18

5/ Cook 8.45

6/ Bewley 4.71

7/ Smith 2.00

Why would anyone want the biggest moaner in speedway Batchelor. ?

• Like 1

I might be in a minority in that I'd go with Bjerre and not Cook. Most of KB's points were scored from the number one position. Would like to see our heat leaders as Bjerre, Zagar and Fricke, if we can afford it.

Would love to see Bjerre back next year, but he's signed to a Danish team already and I believe Denmark ride on a Wednesday :(

Why would anyone want the biggest moaner in speedway Batchelor. ?

Because he flys around the NSS , winning races , Isn't that what its all about ?

• Like 1

Because he flys around the NSS , winning races , Isn't that what its all about ?

You'd like to think so lol

• Like 1

Well said Gavan. The hypocrisy of Starman is embarrassing.

Would like to see you guys give joe Jacobs another go...was fantastic around the nss...

Agreed , a real fans favourite as well

• Like 1

Would love to see Bjerre back next year, but he's signed to a Danish team already and I believe Denmark ride on a Wednesday :(

Bjerre situ confuses me a little.

He said on twitter he's not happy with the one over 8 rule.

BUT as it stands currently, so far the Poles have not relaxed the max league rule meaning he now being a POL EXL rider is allowed 3 leagues incl his home league so he has already signed in POL/SWE (which for sure he wont drop for UK) meaning he can only sign for DK anyway even though not so many meetings.

If they relax the rules, (which no announcement on yet from the Poles although only expected that anyway after the BSPA announced fixed days not clashing with POL EXL weekends- IF they relax that is), then its a similar situ to NKI who is caught in same boat as Bjerre.

So how can one talk of loyalty for example as if the Poles don't relax the rules then for sure NKI nor Bjerre would not give up POL or SWE meaning they would drop UK anyway.

Many forget he got away with it last year due to riding POL Nice 1, but his team were promoted so he now comes (one assumes) under the POL EXL rule on max leagues.

• Like 1

Zagar is interested in a return

Bjerre situ confuses me a little.

He said on twitter he's not happy with the one over 8 rule.

BUT as it stands currently, so far the Poles have not relaxed the max league rule meaning he now being a POL EXL rider is allowed 3 leagues incl his home league so he has already signed in POL/SWE (which for sure he wont drop for UK) meaning he can only sign for DK anyway even though not so many meetings.

If they relax the rules, (which no announcement on yet from the Poles although only expected that anyway after the BSPA announced fixed days not clashing with POL EXL weekends- IF they relax that is), then its a similar situ to NKI who is caught in same boat as Bjerre.

So how can one talk of loyalty for example as if the Poles don't relax the rules then for sure NKI nor Bjerre would not give up POL or SWE meaning they would drop UK anyway.

Many forget he got away with it last year due to riding POL Nice 1, but his team were promoted so he now comes (one assumes) under the POL EXL rule on max leagues.

Bjerre said a few weeks ago that he may have to decide between Denmark and the UK but that living here would be a factor in favour of the UK.

Good news about Zagar. I hope he signs for Belle Vue.