British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

11 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Big signing this.

Brilliant signing for Panthers, well done Ged  , really strong top 5 we have now. just hope they have a good layer of shale to race on. Good luck to Emil Grondal and Nicki Lunna with there injury recoveries  .

Your all saying big signing Eddie Kennett let’s see in a month his scores for Rye House have been poor and one last note, with Jorgenson signing for the bears and Kennett for the pussy cats surely the leagues need re naming like pubs darts leagues. GB Monday/Wednesday league and GB Other nights league

11 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Your all saying big signing Eddie Kennett let’s see in a month his scores for Rye House have been poor and one last note, with Jorgenson signing for the bears and Kennett for the pussy cats surely the leagues need re naming like pubs darts leagues. GB Monday/Wednesday league and GB Other nights league

You should check is most recent score  from Monday night for Rye House certainly didn't appear to be struggling.   I would imagine if Scunthorpe had signed him to replace Nielsen  you wouldn't have been complaining or making the above criticism. 

Edited by New era Panthers

12 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

You should check is most recent score  from last night for Rye House certainly didn't appear to be struggling.  

Now there's a coincidence, any deal was probly done by then ;),,, anyways, hopefully having another team and more track time will help get his ave. back on the up.

• Like 1

Eddie will have the odd shocker but overall will no doubt prove a valuable signing

Puts Boro up with the favourites for sure

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Now there's a coincidence, any deal was probly done by then ;),,, anyways, hopefully having another team and more track time will help get his ave. back on the up.

Agreed his average yesterday was 5'27  today it has changed to 5'75 which would have put him too high without making an additional change.

9 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Agreed his average yesterday was 5'27  today it has changed to 5'75 which would have put him too high without making an additional change.

Neil, must have been on the ball ;)

Panthers looking stronger now, it's a shame riders get injured, but the panthers are certainly turning that into a positive .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

I’d maybe say swap MPT and BWD around 

I would prefer to keep MPT at 4, heat 14 is a potentially vital heat and there is nobody better when the track is dry and slick.

2 hours ago, Crump99 said:

I think when it says do you want it to copy as plain text, the answer is yes ;) I suspect that's where it went pear shaped!

Thanks, I was doing it on my phone from Birmingham and didn't notice that option.

9 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Sour grapes?

Hope the 2 injured guys get back to action soon and would welcome either of them back but now I think we really have a solid looking team that could do well...when eventually we have some fixtures!.. on another subject am I right in saying that if we beat Ippo in the championship shield we are relying on Workington to only get 4pts out of their remaining 2 fixtures for us to go through? 

7 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Hope the 2 injured guys get back to action soon and would welcome either of them back but now I think we really have a solid looking team that could do well...when eventually we have some fixtures!.. on another subject am I right in saying that if we beat Ippo in the championship shield we are relying on Workington to only get 4pts out of their remaining 2 fixtures for us to go through? 

Whichever of Worky or Glasgow finish 2nd in that group has to achieve at least 14 points to be sure of the best placed 2nd

13 or less and Boro will progress IF they manage to beat the Witches

Even as a witches fan, I can't see the panthers not beating the witches.

Maybe we could have a tug of war to decide, we have a bit of extra weight on our side.

Edited by Baldyman