British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Would Bellego or Tungate come in on their 2016 PL average or a converted el average

Think Ged needs to get on the phone and give Sedgmen his 5 grand.

Would Bellego or Tungate come in on their 2016 PL average or a converted el average

Both ride in Poland. Ostergaard will be No.1. Wouldn't surprise me if Sedgmen and Newman signed and Panthers had a lot of points left over.

Worky, Berwick and Newcastle will all be in the same position.

Think Ged needs to get on the phone and give Sedgmen his 5 grand.

Both ride in Poland. Ostergaard will be No.1. Wouldn't surprise me if Sedgmen and Newman signed and Panthers had a lot of points left over.

Worky, Berwick and Newcastle will all be in the same position.

No way if he wants to hold clubs to ransom he might as well stay down under.

No way if he wants to hold clubs to ransom he might as well stay down under.

Who else are Panthers going to sign another 2 reserves? Peterborough don't have many if any options because of Poland.

Be better value paying him £5k to stay at home.....

• Like 5

Grondal i hope not but reckon you're right. Club asset too.

14.11 for the top two

2 Lunna

3 MPT

5 Ostergaard

6 Lambert

7 Grondal

I think you may have your figures wrong last recorded average I have for Grondal is 4 .39 which would leave 13.76

Who else are Panthers going to sign another 2 reserves? Peterborough don't have many if any options because of Poland.

Rasmus Jensen looked quite useful when last appeared at the showground and I believe he has a 6.14 average

Is that an excuse , the only default was by your own riders Schlein fell and out injured all by himself, King fell after being hit by his own team mate Greaves.

So youre in agreement that you didnt even beat us we beat ourselves, what memorable victory in the clubs history 😂😂

Can only beat whats in front of you of course!

Away from that banter, do hope panthers can pull out some decent top end riders from somewhere, need two competitive teams for a good derby! And also the racetrack is one of my favourites around and should be graced with top boys every week! Irrespective of the sour end to last year no one can argue Jack was pretty special round the Showground! Personally dont think you should have him back tho, wont get the respect from him or Torun.

So youre in agreement that you didnt even beat us we beat ourselves, what memorable victory in the clubs history

Can only beat whats in front of you of course!

Away from that banter, do hope panthers can pull out some decent top end riders from somewhere, need two competitive teams for a good derby! And also the racetrack is one of my favourites around and should be graced with top boys every week! Irrespective of the sour end to last year no one can argue Jack was pretty special round the Showground! Personally dont think you should have him back tho, wont get the respect from him or Torun.

True you beat yourselves by probably trying too hard but records will show you lost over the two legs but will not show how unlucky injury wise Witches were As for Holder . he will not be back and the supporters generally don't want him back, no matter how good he is . there are principles involved here , it's a pity Holder has none.

• Like 2

I think you may have your figures wrong last recorded average I have for Grondal is 4 .39 which would leave 13.76

Rasmus Jensen looked quite useful when last appeared at the showground and I believe he has a 6.14 average

I thought we had 18.5 left?

Edit just seen it's 18.15

Edited by Flappy

Apparently the rule not allowing the likes of Nichols riding in the championship has been overturned👍

Has there been an update to the Nicholls situation as its suggested on another thread that he can now ride in championship

Reading on other threads that the 6 pt rule has been dropped.

If that is correct and assuming a conversion factor of 1.3 who would Panthers fans prefer?

Hans Andersen 10.07

Scott Nicholls 9.72

or someone else?

Reading on other threads that the 6 pt rule has been dropped.

If that is correct and assuming a conversion factor of 1.3 who would Panthers fans prefer?

Hans Andersen 10.07

Scott Nicholls 9.72

or someone else?

Either of them 2 would do nicely . At last common sense has prevailed. Come on Ged get in there. My guess would be Hans.

Edited by New era Panthers