British Speedway Forum

How important  is social media to try and build a following for the youth and pro riders in today's Times. I try to promote my lads racing on 

Face book  linkedin tiktoc  

Instagram  twitter and youtube

He has loads of followers  and likes and we have even got sponsorship  through his socials.

Thought this thread could be a good way to share social media  sites so il start

Owenbooth racing

Edited by Paulbooth

On 2/13/2023 at 10:34 PM, Paulbooth said:

How important  is social media to try and build a following for the youth and pro riders in today's Times. I try to promote my lads racing on 

Face book  linkedin tiktoc  

Instagram  twitter and youtube

He has loads of followers  and likes and we have even got sponsorship  through his socials.

Thought this thread could be a good way to share social media  sites so il start

Owenbooth racing

A valiant attempt  but, as most of the moaning old gents on here are still complaining about concession gate prices you may have fallen on deaf ears.

3 hours ago, Petecc said:

A valiant attempt  but, as most of the moaning old gents on here are still complaining about concession gate prices you may have fallen on deaf ears.

Lol thanks