British Speedway Forum
Old Crusader

Kent Speedway

On 2/24/2024 at 10:21 PM, Chris116 said:

I note that the date for the 4TT is 1st September on Facebook and 4th August on the Kent Kings website. I am surprised how few fixtures they are planning although they may only be the first set and more will be added to fill the gaps.

I dont know if still the case, but i believe Crayford are running 7 meetings there. Iwade is allowed 14 "public" days a year. I believe in 2024 the Kings and Crayford are having an even split.

• Thanks 1

Just a reminder for anyone interested that press and practice is on the 24th March, where all 6 Kings and Myself as team boss will be present for photographs and to chat to the fans. New promoter Steve Ribbons will also be there to answer questions about the longer term plans for speedway in the Garden of England. 

With Eastbourne naming a super strength line up for the season opener hopefully a bumper crowd will come along to cheer both sides.