British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Splatty

Bydgoszsz GP 2004

Anyone know if tickets are on sale yet? Now that speedwaygp.com has completely changed I cant find out anything!

On the speedway gp site theres a ticket button at the top,and no they havnt gone on sale yet as im still waiting as well. :wink:

cheers beercellar

this is the one I really want to go to - nothing like the Bysgoszsz track + i'm gonna make sure we get right in the middle of the madness of the Polish fans!

Guest JY2003
On the speedway gp site theres a ticket button at the top,and no they havnt gone on sale yet as im still waiting as well. :wink:

Surely your not going to another GP! ;)

I'm planning on being there too, with my Ullevi compensation tickets. I've asked after them, and was told by the BSI, that tickets wont be available until few weeks prior to the GP. Alltough that doesn't prevent them being on sale, I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting =)

Surely your not going to another GP! 

yeah booked the flights when date was announced

got my Cardiff tickets as well ;)

cheers beercellar

this is the one I really want to go to - nothing like the Bysgoszsz track + i'm gonna make sure we get right in the middle of the madness of the Polish fans!

Great idea... We were there last year right oposite the start in the middle of the Bydgoszcz MASSIVE!!! Be sure to get there early ( I mean early..), we arrived at 1pm last year, and don't forget some bribes for the Poles. We arrived and as soon as they realised we were English (think the union jack T-shirts and wigs helped!!) they gave us three cans of beer! :rolleyes: We returned the favour with three pints of Polands finest LECH beer and became friends for life. Was only slightly concerned later when the hash pipe came our way!! and not to mention the Vodka and plastic container of gerkins!! :blink: To see Gollob win there was unreal. His fans are fanatical and you just don't realise it unitl you see it in the flesh. Enjoy.... :lol::lol::lol:

Was only slightly concerned later when the hash pipe came our way!! and not to mention the Vodka and plastic container of gerkins!! 

:D:D:D

sounds like you had a great laugh dunaplop

Gollob in full flow is awesome and where better to see him than Bydgoszsz - not to mention that Loramski goes well there too :)

Great idea...  We were there last year right oposite the start in the middle of the Bydgoszcz MASSIVE!!!  Be sure to get there early ( I mean early..), we arrived at 1pm last year, and don't forget some bribes for the Poles.  We arrived and as soon as they realised we were English (think the union jack T-shirts and wigs helped!!) they gave us three cans of beer!  :rolleyes: We returned the favour with three pints of Polands finest LECH beer and became friends for life.  Was only slightly concerned later when the hash pipe came our way!! and not to mention the Vodka and plastic container of gerkins!!  :blink: To see Gollob win there was unreal.  His fans are fanatical and you just don't realise it unitl you see it in the flesh.  Enjoy....

Ahh Dunny . . .

There's nothing like the back straight at Bydgoszcz :D

Can I have my pipe back ? :shock: (only kidding folks !)

Seriously though it is a very colourful and atmospheric meeting and must be savoured at some stage of your spectating careers.

The gherkin box was something to behold though, an 18 inch long tupaware box awash with a sea of sliced gherkins - not for me thankyou ! and the vodka receptical was quite literally a Head sports bag with what looked like an old cars fuel tank slotted in with proably 4 gallons of Polish falling down water and 4 guys huddled around each with 3 foot long drinking straws - bizarre !

Oh and lets not forget the racing is top notch !

Check it out . .

http://community.webshots.com/user/papabazarou

Prices at ladbrokes crump 9/4 adams 4/1 rickardsson 5/1 sullivan 9/1 gollob 9/1 hancock 12/1 pedersen 12/1 L dryml 33/1 L richardson 33/1 max 33/1 holta 33/1 jonsson 40/1 jensen 40/1 hampel 40/1 b pedersen 50/1 andersen 50/1 loram 50/1 protasiewicz 100/1,YOU CAN NOW BET AT YOUR LOCAL LADBROKES NOT JUST ONLINE.