British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

Leicester vs King’s Lynn - Thurs 13th June

Connor Mountain the obvious choice to guest at reserve if he wants to do it, and you'd imagine the skipper should be back from injury.

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Connor Mountain the obvious choice to guest at reserve if he wants to do it, and you'd imagine the skipper should be back from injury.

Kemp is guesting for Palm Toft at reserve, which I’m very happy with! That’s definitely the obvious choice 

Posted (edited)

Musielak/Brennan (G)
Wojdylo
Iversen
Basso
Klindt
Kemp (G)
Rowe

Edited by SpeedwayFan91
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Kemp is guesting for Palm Toft at reserve, which I’m very happy with! That’s definitely the obvious choice 

I think Mountain is a better rider than Kemp and is a former Lion (and Star) but Kemp ought to be fired up after his release from Leicester so he's a good choice too.

Museilak really ought to be riding after scoring well and taking five rides in Poland last Friday.

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think Mountain is a better rider than Kemp and is a former Lion (and Star) but Kemp ought to be fired up after his release from Leicester so he's a good choice too.

Museilak really ought to be riding after scoring well and taking five rides in Poland last Friday.

I’d prefer Kemp, as you say he will be fired up and he outscored Craig there last time… but we’ll see 

49 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Can’t believe he let the cat out of the bag during the Scunthorpe v Berwick meeting on Friday

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Kemp most definitely should be fired up for this after getting the push.Im with you on Mountain though,at the moment he does look the better rider out of the two and has had a very good season so far for the Belle Vue Aces,done ok in the British Final Saturday too.

15 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Kemp most definitely should be fired up for this after getting the push.Im with you on Mountain though,at the moment he does look the better rider out of the two and has had a very good season so far for the Belle Vue Aces,done ok in the British Final Saturday too.

Mountain only scored 4 at Leicester a few weeks back though, I’d expect Kemp to score a little more than that 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Mountain only scored 4 at Leicester a few weeks back though, I’d expect Kemp to score a little more than that 

I hope he bangs in a max:D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I hope he bangs max:D

He's not that kind of boy :shock:

What about Lawson?

I thought Kvech was due to debut in this match?

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

I thought Kvech was due to debut in this match?

No, he makes his debut on Monday June 17th at home against Oxford 

42 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What about Lawson?

Medical note will end on Wednesday so he’ll be fine after his ‘knock’ cough cough