-
Topics
-
Posts
-
If not having a GP is the criteria for not being called The NSS why have you waited until now? We’ve only had GP’s this year and last. Naming it the NSS helped get it over the line and follow the Polish model of council funded speedway. I think it’s a good thing that should be replicated by other clubs but as with most things Belle Vue they are not and the sport is where it is, unfortunately. At least Richard Coleman has observed what we do and seems keen to replicate. He has more to do and I sense he likes the race track element and the long term team building ethos, so they should be next. Whether he’s bothered about renaming his stadium is debatable.
-
By cowboy cookie returns? · Posted
I think the difference with Richard is that his career has been built in motorsport. He understands what’s needed commercially & also has the contacts to make it happen. The big IF is it can only happen if the BSPL are going to listen. He is last chance saloon for the sport. He appears to have the ears of the FIM & the poles so I am optimistic. -
I think Richard must come on here… Best of luck to him... Others have gone before with pretty much exactly the same observations and plans... Hopefully this fella gets the cut through needed...
-
Would love to see luke at Plymouth next season, maybe a smaller technical track could be good for his progression. I know you said to me he had a few offers for next season already when you were down here for u.19s.
-
By szkocjasid · Posted
When's the last time Pickering or Masters had an average low enough to guest for Glasgow?
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Son of Shaleman
- E I Addio
- Diablo
- Roger Jacobs
- tele52
- Beirao
- lewy
- JOS50
- nw42
- ouch
- big wilson
- Lefty
- bez
- paulw
- cowboy cookie returns?
- Weeyin
- Chrisdonnelly
- David
- Humphrey Appleby
- Chris
- JamesB
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- KAM
- OveFundinFan
- DavidHaddleton
- Arthur73
- Fromafar
- Tim G
- ShanoXtra
- Barney Rabbit
- phillwhitewasmad
- CrystalCastles
- lukeellis
- pemburyeagle
- Shaleshifter
- paulboy
- MC7