-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Sorry I just don’t get it. We’re talking about 24 hours moving from one midweek day to another. What is so special about the day Wednesday down in Poole Lisa? Our race night is Thursdays and we’ve been Thursdays since the dinosaurs were roaming earth. If circumstances meant we had to change to a Wednesday evening instead, yeah it would seem a little strange at first but we’d soon get used to it. I certainly wouldn’t huff and puff and refuse to go because it’s no longer being held on my favourite day of the week! I can’t imagine any supporter doing that to be perfectly honest it’s all a bit nuts. As I’ve said I understand more if you’re a weekend track and take the family but wouldn’t then fancy taking them on a school night. That’s a much bigger change and I’d get people’s hesitation. But Wednesday to a Thursday? Nah.
-
By SteveLyric2 · Posted
With AFC Bournemouth having Europa fixtures on Thursdays there is no way Poole will run on Thursdays. Added to that is the question mark over the longer term availability of Poole Stadium, more so after the recent passing of Mr Osborne!? -
By WookieboyDon · Posted
‘Obviously’ a typo was it? Bloody hell, you’re a know it all as well as a 🤡
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Fatkev
- TTT
- FAST GATER
- Witches1998
- gjcone44
- blocktread
- MikeB33
- Noodles
- 89buttons
- racers and royals
- YeOldPitGate
- r8gdp
- npw
- MB723
- Humphrey Appleby
- phillwhitewasmad
- RS50
- Coraldon
- Shrimmy
- racerback
- Daniel Smith
- Gavan
- StarBoy
- foreverblue
- Panthers99
- MMX Events
- Heathcote
- Shaleshifter
- False dawn
- WookieboyDon
- Sir Sidney
- ONTWOMINUTES
- Mgas
- Panther1997
- Arthur54