-
Topics
-
Posts
-
If ??? Poole move up and the new rules on licence is upheld, UK licence holder must ride in the UK, would Poole look to sign Lambert ?? Genuine question no wind up ( this time ) 😄    Â
-
Well I would like to see Poole back in the Premiership next season, firstly to help distance the leagues, then to watch top flight riders tackle Wimborne Road, and of course to see the Pirates win more significant Silverware. But I'm also bored by the arguments about how the leagues aren't at a similar standard, team averages. The reality is that the Premiership needs Poole more, than Poole needs the Premiership.
-
When Poole signed Anders Rowe for 2025, they did it before Glasgow's 2024 season had ended (Rowe mentioned on a podcast just after the season finished that he had signed for Poole 'a couple of months ago'). It seemed to coincide with a dip in Rowe's form at the tail end of 2024. I'm fairly sure that everyone is doing it to some level.Â
-
I’m certain Greg said the first rider in the second half was Rasmus pedesen, PK’s nephew.Â
-
By WookieboyDon · Posted
I know some were suggesting Freddie Lindgren might be an option, but he has just announced he will be riding again for Region Varde in Denmark. Alongside his Polish commitments (seems he might be leaving Lublin and possibly dropping to Ekstraliga 2) I’m not sure he’d want to do GB as well, whether down to regulation or wanting to spend more time with family. -
Very noticeable on his interview with Speedway 360 that Coleman was blunt enough to dismiss Speedway Futures LTD and what they have brought to the partyÂ
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- IanBrannan
- Tinker
- SCB
- Neila
- Weeyin
- Bitza
- Come on the Skipper
- Barney Rabbit
- Bagpuss
- Doners123
- MB723
- E I Addio
- Wolfie456
- False dawn
- Arthur73
- Gambo95
- Gavan
- Mgas
- therefused
- Witches1998
- r8gdp
- Sadman
- TigerIain
- hackneyrocket
- JanAndersen
- Fromafar
- tyretrax
- arnieg
- WookieboyDon
- Hackett
- MattB
- R87
- Mr Blobby
- Speedball