-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Just seen Cookie is flying over to Australia to take part in Sedgemans testimonial. I'm really unsure if he's retiring or not and I don't think he knows himself! I was told by a very good source that after being dropped mid season, he wanted to try get a place next year and was hoping the British Final would be the answer. We all know how that ended when he pulled out on the day. The guy needs to sort himself out.
-
By szkocjasid · Posted
Not meaningless to Edinburgh & Glasgow fans. But if I was a Berwick fan, would've preferred them to sit it out. -
By lucifer sam · Posted
Quite often they are! Starting the 90-second time limit opposed to 2 minutes. And then in other, more subtle ways! PS Only place I've seen the tyre warming is on the BSN footage itself. It's really obvious - a plume of smoke from a rear tyre in front of the ref's box. I don't think anyone has argued against that one. -
Nah you’ve put it perfectly I feel the same. Complacency because management just say try your best. You’re not going to win F all with that attitude.
-
By lucifer sam · Posted
As already noted, that's football, not speedway, which has a different rule -
By YeOldPitGate · Posted
Plus they snaffled a young Darcy Ward which helped the cause.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Fortythirtyeight
- r8gdp
- Grachan
- PersonalResponsibility
- Midgetracer
- Weeyin
- M.D
- topaz325
- The Third Man
- coldace
- szkocjasid
- The White Knight
- JOS50
- RacingintheEast
- Tinker
- crescent girl
- Chef1
- SteveArena
- Arthur54
- CTD26
- RoundTheBoards
- Fatkev
- cartman
- spin king
- gmuncie
- Hawk127
- eide67
- theflyingfin
- Rich
- gjcone44
- MB723