-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By SteveLyric2 · Posted
Surely having a TV deal - whether live or highlights- is also about what money comes to the clubs and whether it would be enough to make 2 additional clubs go Premiership, possibly on an 'off race day'! -
Did they also run one from Felixstowe or am I imagining that?
-
By TheWellBehavedWorrall · Posted
I don’t think that’s fair. Not every rider is on a trajectory to reach lofty heights. -
There was always a mini bus that took people to and from Foxhall on Thursday evenings that picked up at the Old Cattle Market in town centre. I fully expect they’ll do something similar for this
-
Hawk, you can get a bus to within about a 5-10 min walk of the stadium but I expect they'll have some GP special transport laid on from the railway station and town centre.
-