-
Topics
-
Posts
-
We could all put our preferred line ups on here and I doubt any of us would name the same septet. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think Janowski is a world beater capable of a 9, or even 8 point average here anymore. But for me he’s a seven pointer potentially therefore a point increase. Janowski on a 6 in the middle order makes much more sense than King on 7.27. Not all signings have to Jump out at you, you just have to build smart to be successful. Despite being without doubt our best riders this year, neither King nor Musielak have much (if any) improvement in their averages therefore you don’t sign them for ‘27.
-
Therefore let them in for free... Give the away track 100 tickets to distribute... Not many, if any sometimes, attend now so minimal loss.. For local derbies that do bring a following, then don't do it...
-
I paid at Newport every home meeting, pleased to know I was subsidising the non payers under the Mallet guardianship ! I usually sat with the one time manager of the Mavericks conference side ( PT), and know he paid as well ,so there were at least 2 of us paying !
-
That old chestnut. Completely different when you are riding a track regularly and not against home riders.
-
By cowboy cookie returns? · Posted
No he was shocking on his visits to Foxhall with Oxford.
-
Who's Online (See full list)