-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By mogmacrash · Posted
The more I think about this meeting the more I think it could be a close one overall. Plymouth are a force to be reckoned with on there home track and if they can take some points off Kilderman and Morris things could get very interesting. A lot will depend on the contributions of Palavara, Etheridge and Battye, they will need to chip in with a few points to see the Bandits over the line. Really looking forward to it. -
I cant imagine Wright not being at Redcar. He is part of the furniture.
-
Looking forward to this final. To be honest I don't see anything other than an easy win for Belle Vue. If we are to beat Belle Vue we need our 1 to 7 all be on their A Game, and recent results this does not look as though we will do this.
-
Was gonna say the same it’s one poster just giving examples 😂 Nothing stoping Poole or anyone else moving up and signing any of those.
-
Lets not forget how well he has done in the Prem though, averaging a shade under 5 in his first senior season with much of it in the top five is impressive. Not sure anyone could have expected any more.
-