-
Posts
7,767 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by LagutaRacingFan
-
Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016
LagutaRacingFan replied to SteveLyric2's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Coventry are officially Poole's .... -
Belle Vue Grand Opening Refund?
LagutaRacingFan replied to a4poster's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
I work for a financial organisation and If we didn't have enough admin staff then our clients would simply laugh at us. BV have had a stadium handed to them by the council for free yet they can't employ additional admin stuff? -
King is your typical 3rd heat leader who's average means he has to ride as a 2nd heat leader but he's a rider who'll score big when the pressure isn't on but when the going gets tough, King is very much in the Batchelor esque mentality.
-
Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?
LagutaRacingFan replied to Daniel Smith's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
So Screamer adds 2+2 and comes up with five? What has Peter Adams leaving Tai's team have to do with Woffinden riding in the EL?7 Woffinden isn't even a real world champion, he's like Anthony Joshua; he holds a plastic title. Everybody knows Sayfudtinov is the real world champion. -
Coventry V Poole El Friday 22nd April 2016
LagutaRacingFan replied to SteveLyric2's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
So Poole should get a guest then? -
Ipswich Vs Peterborough Thurs April 14th Plc
LagutaRacingFan replied to Pob's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
Get ready for a beating Ipswich. You're going to get battered. -
Bspa Warning About Live Streaming
LagutaRacingFan replied to robert72's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Speedway isn't in a situation where It can dictate demands towards the supporters. -
P'boro' Team Manager Vacancy
LagutaRacingFan replied to 22A's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I'm not at school, I work for a well known financial organisation. I've dealt with clients from Switzerland, India and Albania. -
P'boro' Team Manager Vacancy
LagutaRacingFan replied to 22A's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
I would be willing to do the job but I would need transport provided for me as I'm waiting for my driving test. -
Ipswich Vs Peterborough Thurs April 14th Plc
LagutaRacingFan replied to Pob's topic in SGB Championship League Speedway
When is Dodgy Dave going to pay his fair share of taxes? -
Belle Vue V Leicester Friday 8th April.
LagutaRacingFan replied to nw42's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
What a complete waste of land, especially when you consider how short of houses we are in this country. -
Stop moaning and start saving for a deposit and get on the housing ladder then, when I was a kid; we didn't have iPhones and holidays were only considered for the extremely wealthy. When I was 20, I had £14000 to my name through hard work and toil.
-
I'm so disappointed, students not only bring the average age of the crowd down but they also bring the average IQ up. Speedway is often classed as a sport fot simple dullards but It can be the sport for articulate young men/women. Let's change the perception and image of speedway! Reverse your decision Mick!
-
Lynn are a shambles, can't wait for the crowd levels mid season after Iversen finishes GP practice.
-
Lynn are a shambles if they can't read the weather forecast.
-
'A lot of people' Not really, the amount of people who have sky subscriptions solely because of the speedway isn't probably 1% of the PL football fan base and probably isn't even 10% of the cricket fan base.
-
Coventry V Wolves 1/4/2016
LagutaRacingFan replied to Woz01's topic in SGB Premiership Speedway League
Beyond beggars belief how Kenni Larsen can continue to be ignored, he was practically begging for a Coventry team spot over the winter. -
Periscope. A Promoters Nightmare App.
LagutaRacingFan replied to Steve Shovlar's topic in Speedway News and Discussions
If the BSPA were a newspaper, they would try and ban online newspapers. Get with the timds BSPA or you'll be left behind at the start!