Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Bald Bloke

Members
  • Posts

    9,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Bald Bloke

  1. He didn't do it lightly. He has said he is heartbroken to have to do it, and that he has left the club financially healthy.
  2. I can only tell you this, from my chat with Alex as of late last night. "So IF he has decided to go, I know absolutely nothing about it"
  3. From Alex "and trust me when I say I’m leaving it healthy financially" The club.
  4. Things have changed pretty fast. Artem didn't need Busters approval. He hasn't no financial input in the Lynn team.
  5. Alex is fine. But doesn't need the pressure he would be under running a club right now.
  6. Bald Bloke Members 2,934 7,484 posts Gender:Male Interests:Motorcycles. . Man utd Team:Kings Lynn Report post Posted 7 minutes ago (edited) I have just spoke to Alex. His unexpected decision to step down from all duties at Lynn are a purely personal thing. I can assure you he is deeply gutted by this, but it is a thing he must do at this time. .
  7. It is and it's a personal thing for Alex. Nothing to do with King's Lynn or speedway
  8. I have just spoken to Alex. His unexpected decision to step down from all duties at Lynn are a purely personal thing. I can assure you he is deeply gutted by this, but it is a thing he must do at this time. .
  9. Bradys mate. Quit on the same day, say no more
  10. I'm sure Lynn will be at the tapes, but in what league i don't know. The stadium is secure, just depends who Buster sell the promotion to.
  11. I thought Alex was the real deal when he came on the scene. A genuine person that wanted the best for Lynn. But no.
  12. No Brady put the money into Lynn this year. Nothing from Buster, his own words. Brady has left us in the rubbish..
  13. From 3 days ago.... King’s Lynn team boss says he has some sympathy for axed Polish ace (lynnnews.co.uk)
  14. In the pre season get together, when asked what will happen wen Buster quits, he said something like Don't worry the club will be fine for a good few years yet. Or
  15. Team manager or the whole thing. I'm not on social media
  16. I didn't expect that tbh. But i would gamble Klindt over TJ if i had to choose one.
  17. I would of kept him over TJ. But someone on the BV thread said it was his Polish club ??
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy