-
Posts
9,441 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Bald Bloke
-
And rightly so imho. Buster has owned Lynn for 25+ years. Never won the top league. We had 1 win all season when P/Boro won the league under Buster.. It's well overdue for the Stars loyal fans to have a team to challenge for something, other than that spoon. I don't think it's as simple as stuff Boro, and spend the money on Lynn. Talk was that NP was on £3.5k a meeting. The Zagar deal was aparently verbally agreed, then for him to ask for more.. Buster asked a sponsor to help, but was turned down. Since then there is talk of MT only paying a fraction of the agreed sponsorship with Buster.. If true has Buster still got the NP money or was that figured in the TM money that maybe hasn't been paid? Who knows. Is Laguta, if he comes on more than NP was, so Buster can't afford him, same as Zager? Maybe a Lynn sponsor is putting up the money, and not Buster for a Stars signing. Something that's not happening at Peterborough . In fact it seems the opposite at Boro sadly. The sponsor money might be going the other way ? At the end of the day it looks like a Stars sponsor is willing to put his had in his pocket for the good of the Stars. If no one at Peterborough is willing to, you can't blame Buster for that. Edit... Looking at Tel's new post 2 down . The statement from Buster confirms he is not paying for any rider, including Laguta if he does come. So can't be blamed for being bias to Lynn , or the other way..
-
I wasn't saying he won't fit.. Just no i don't want him
-
No
-
That brings back some memories
-
It's easy to make knee jerk decisions/ over think things, when your that much in the mud.He's feeling his feet.. The boys alright
-
They will keep KK because of his average and his home form. There is no way on earth KK is trying away from home.. 2.91 Come on. I'll get me trade bike out for a lot less I hope there's a plan. but doubt it..
-
I said watching him at Lynn on Thursday, id have him on a 4, no worries. Oh and he makes MPT look like a 6 footer
-
I can see why you would keep KK on his home form. Bit if i was paying him per meeting ( guarantee) if they are? and the was being out scored by RS riders for £3k? or whatever he is on a meeting, i would be having serious words
-
I know he could of done. But i'm on one tonight Baggy.
-
Including tonight, our No.1 has averaged Home 5.50. Away 4.00... KK home 10.40, away 2.9 . You can't tell me he ain't on a guarantee... Can he be bothered? He can't be worse than a lot of No. 7 's away TJ away 4.36. I know he's only a 6 pointer, but against Peterborough scored 4... I know Lynn's home averages are ok, apart from Klindt, who is bad home or away. But the Panthers result has boosted that. As TTT said if the Panthers had RW at the AFA on Thursday they would of won the Agg point You need aggregate points this season. Lynn has just got their only one. Rant over..
-
What that rider most wanted out.. Only kidding I don't know what RR scored, but RW would of been good for 6
-
I liked the look of him on Thursday. Don't understand what some Panthers fans want from a 4 pointer?
-
I thought we would run them close though Baggy. We're as bad
-
rubbish show from the Stars, well most of them.
-
We are as bad as them..
-
Lisa will be along shortly
-
TJ should go well then I'd be shocked if Tofty got 10, Freddie don't seem up to speed yet. I've got him down for 6, and KK,,We will have to see.
-
Yeah, i did see you was having a punt on KK over 8.
-
I raise you KK
-
That might happen. But Lynns away averages are Freddie 6.15, MPT 5.60, Klindt 5.00, TJ 4.57, Edwards 3.43, KK 2.29 . We ain't been that good. On the other hand, Bewley 12(5), Hans 6 (4), NKI 8 (5), Basso 9 (5), Cook 8 (6) Jenkins 3.. 46. It's going to be a tight one Edit..... You got there first Tel
-
All i did was type mouth gags in google, Honest Guv
-
The bookies dont think KK will fill his boots either. They have KK over 8 @ 2.15 and, under 8 @ 2.15. But you never know with him.
-
Be careful not to moan to much tonight. Word is they have had 2 boxes delivered this afternoon..
-
As some Panther fans have said Worrall is crap at the Showground. RR might benefit them, if the rest stay safe.