-
Posts
9,441 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Bald Bloke
-
I think the fans are starting to realise what we have been saying for a few months now.
-
I don't think you'll find he has... The word is that he hasn't , and only gave a fraction of what was agreed with Buster. Maybe he could give some clarification on that one... As well as all the other stuff he was going to deliver..
-
From a big shot who wanted to buy the club and re locate. Bloke got carried away... He didn't even offer to pay Zagar an extra £100 a point..... I don't expect an a acknowledgment from the Panthers fans when it all comes out, who blamed Buster and said i was a troll. But it won't happen..
-
Not delivered anything. I was the first to say it .Got slagged off, lets see
-
Promised the world. Delivered naff all. Talk is cheap. I've been banging on about this for ages. People might figure it out one day..
-
These days if he don't gate, he don't usually pass. When he gated he looked fast. He's old and has had a few injuries.
-
Hans was really bad. NKI did ok when he made a start. But didn't look like passing anyone when he didn't. Cook looked good. Basso came good half way through.
-
Same. 2 many if's and buts in the Lynn meeting for me.
-
Not sure if I would
-
I'm not sure if you can bet on the Champ. I know Bet 365 doesn't cover that league.
-
Would he come in on his 2003 Champ converted average which is 7.80 =5.20? If so, who would you bring him in for.