Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Coraldon

Members
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coraldon

  1. He may as well come to the proper Gods Country, leave the train at Middlesbrough and get bus from there to cargo Fleet and walk the few yards to see a fair race track!!!!!!!!!!lol
  2. Us quiet Bears supporters are just surfing all the messages from other teams, then when the season starts, we will be happy to have a speedway team to entertain us. Strong top 5 but I have always said reserves win matches, and ours are not the strongest pairing, but we will enjoy what we have. I hope its a good safe season for all those who take part.
  3. glad you are running for this year at least, hope to make at least one long weekend of it down there
  4. The delay in Poole naming their team, may mean they are picking up the remainder available, OR maybe a rule change that will allow riders from senior leagues in Poland, Sweden, and Denmark to ride over here???????
  5. Thanks, you sounded slightly despondent, but your keeping the fans updated is what is needed, hope to see you sometime this year.
  6. http://I have just been looking at the changes on Facebook, looks very interesting and made for multiple more racing lines, well done to all who have worked on it.
  7. As a Redcar fan. I hope Newcastle do not finish bottom of the league, we need Northern teams to be up where we belong, at the top.
  8. Sorry, My man flu is taking over. meant Eastbourne
  9. Oh well!, thanks for the bad news, looks like separate journies, to Kent, Bournemouth, and Poole.
  10. Probably been asked before, but what will the race night be for Pirates, as I hope it will be a long weekend down south against Bournemouth as well. Thanks
  11. http://As a Bears supporter, I am pleased you have a team still in the league and for you to support, look forward to our meetings in 2020.
  12. I will not be at tonights Xmas party for the Bears, as I am travelling to Birmingham for an event at the NEC, However I will be waiting with anticipation for the announcement of the full squad for next year, hoping it will be the same top 5 as last year, and possibly two 2 point reserves who will improve as the season goes on. To all who are there have a great time.
  13. As long as the gravy does not touch the chips, you southern softies will be advocating Jellied eels and mash next
  14. What about Doc, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Dopey, Bashful, and Grumpy, joking aside I am glad your future is secure, look forward to our Derbies continuing
  15. http://Hope its good news, and the licence is GRANTed.
  16. Thanks for the memories, can only say I followed MBRO/TEESSIDE team from 1974, up till the stadium burnt down in 96, then again from 2006 when we reopened.
  17. Update on this, This is a cycling club meeting, and Frank is the guest speaker, entry is £2 at the door.
  18. On the Bears website, says that Frank Aufret will be giving a talk on Speedway and cycle speedway, at Middlesbrough Bowling Club, Cornfield Road, on Thursday 21st November at 7.30pm, tickets £2, come along and enjoy yourselves.
  19. Game over, match won and lost, whatever we write or think does not change a thing, look forward to next season, have a great 5 months.
  20. Two very contentious decisions made, but luckily did not affect the right result, however if Ulrich had not been where he was, he would not have been brought down, OK Crescent GirlLOL
  21. The Boro has had 18 hours of heavy rain, how is it up there, will it affect the match as the weather is supposed to improve from this afternoon with SUN shine coming.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy