Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Coraldon

Members
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Coraldon

  1. Those 2 brothers were part of the consortium that established Redcar speedway for the 2006 season, those two brothers are responsible for a lot of the improvements at Redcar, and they still input a lot of moola that keeps Redcar Bears running, and they do a lot of the physical work during close season.
  2. I will not be there, I am still trying to recover from the lurgy, had it for 3 weeks now. I cannot see the Bears even winning tonight never mind overall, injuries and illnesses have spoilt our season. however well done to every Bears rider except Jake who have won something this season, albeit some of them for other teams.
  3. Couldnt we do a Glasgow, and sign a 5 point unknown superstar who rides off the same assessed average in ALL leagues, ??????
  4. I know there was a controversy about the coin toss before the final, and yes my team lost the toss, to the team who I fancied to win overall, but surely a simple rule change would solve the problem, it is. The team who score most points on reaching the final has the choice of gate positions in the final. Simples.
  5. Looks like it could be a few extra bookings for Connor Coles!!!!!!!
  6. Dont want to put a downer on this meet, but its pouring down in Middlebrough at present, although forecast for tomorrow is good, keep watching for updates.
  7. think the Redcar introduction system is a great new idea, but riders should come out in numerical order to avoid slight confusion.
  8. I like that Redcar are touted to be winners by a lot of other teams supporters, BUT we all know that incidents throughout the season, injuries, team changes, amongst others will affect the results, I hope that all riders have a injury free season and we will see who will be Champions in December!!!!!!!???? lol
  9. What an award for the best promotion, fairest track, and best supporters in our league.
  10. Wherever he lays his hat, thats his home,!!!!!lol
  11. I received my 2023 season ticket today, well done to Redcars Admin team., Thanks
  12. I predict we will see good racing again at Redcar, not bothered about who finishes where, as long as it is a good season for everyone. MERRY XMAS
  13. you Diamonds fans will be welcome at the STeMP
  14. Having watched Ace Piper during the Redcar Silver helmet meeting, I think he will hold his own at championship level, he was on the pace in all of his heats, beating some class heat leaders, or maybe he can ride the STeMP like all riders because it is the fairest track in speedway.
  15. Why just have the meeting indoor at Telford on the ice, probably get the meetings on then.
  16. Have to verify that, Charles Wright just retired from tonights meeting after a fall in his 3rd race.
  17. it is not a very good weather forecast for Wednesday to Friday this week, but Saturday looks fine, wonder if it will be moved????
  18. Any EMBRA fans travelling, the forecast is warmish but cloudy, no rain on the horizon, or at the STeMP, safe journey down, sad journey home!!!!!!
  19. Think the bonus for the Bears is Kasper dropping to reserve, but we should be strong enough to win by 10.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy