Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

PersonalResponsibility

Members
  • Posts

    472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PersonalResponsibility

  1. Hopefully there'll be a reasonable chance of getting tickets for those choosing not to pay for packaged trips like this. I don't think the capacity is huge and, understandably, Aussies will no doubt be keen to watch a GP on home soil.
  2. They did host this in 2013, which in hindsight had an insane level of talent. https://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12642/world-u21-final-round-berwick
  3. Lindgren? If he wants one, he should be in. He'd have been comfortably top 6-8 if he'd been fully fit all season, and is still entertaining.
  4. Thank you R&R for running the competition + everyone for playing along, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to see you all again next year!
  5. ... because he seems like a decent bloke who has rattled the crossbar 2 years running? I'm not talking about his speedway ability.
  6. You have to feel for Brady Kurtz. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so fed up.
  7. The biggest night of his life and the first thing he's presented with is a tinpot Monster branded fuel tank. What a feeling 😂
  8. Robert Lambert - World Champion 🏆🇬🇧 Unbefrickinglievable. YES.
  9. There's every stat you could possibly want on here (translate to English in top right): https://live.baansportfansite.nl/event/1124/fim-speedway-gp-of-poland-torun.html. Did you mean no sprint races?
  10. No they don't, but they're not randomly paired up either. It probably wouldn't work having 16 riders coming and going on to a speedway track, so just give them all a set time/amount of laps instead.
  11. The qualifying system is so bad, especially when there's a Sprint race at the end. A rider will go 0.3/0.4 quicker than 10-12 riders and he'll lose out because he was drawn against the best qualifier. Why can't they just do 3 laps on their own, similar to F1?
  12. Fair enough, it should've been safe to assume they were on given the number of dates!
  13. Yeah, shame about that. Hopefully the TBC round is at the NSS, otherwise the racing has just taken a huge nosedive. It's great that Ipswich has loads of space, big capacity, etc., but the track is not a patch on the NSS, or even that good at all. Still, Coleman is entitled to do as he pleases. I am pleased the GP is going back to Oz. The rumours seemed to suggest 2028 but it's good news for the sport. It'll be a once in a lifetime type trip but it'll be great!
  14. I can only imagine the carnage on here if a team in British speedway won 1 meeting all season and avoided relegation 😆 Still, be funny if they do it.
  15. That could've been so much worse for both Lambert and Lindgren. Hopefully they're both unscatched.
  16. Imagine if the Sprint result at Torun is Kurtz>X>Zmarzlik>Lambert? 143 points each ahead of the final GP.
  17. If Woryna misses out then I think he qualifies via the Challenge anyway? I don't think he's the type to take it steady, but even if he doesn't qualify (top 7) he still qualifies.
  18. Absolutely I would. It was always the right decision. I'm just saying that someone will feel a bit hard done by if they miss out because of this.
  19. Agreed, but the title is so close that he'll cop the blame from someone if he calls it off. If there was a clear leader, or even a clear top 2, I think they'd all be in the bar now.
  20. I'm not sure what's giving Kelvin the idea it's likely to be called off. The 20 mins of inaction? The continuous pissing down rain? Who knows.
  21. All that meticulous planning to hold a GP in Vojens - in September - and it only goes and rains. Nightmare.
  22. Thanks for explaining because this was puzzling me too. That method of countback must be about 6th or 7th on any list you could come up with, surely?!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy