Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. I like the way you join in with us Scotsman but then cheer for opposing riders lol.
  2. Where exactly are we going to put this food, apart from in our belly? Unless we don't sit in the stand and have a table on the bit between the stands
  3. You and the rest kept me going macca, now I'm loving it again. Me and lewy had a chat and all is fine between us. As someone said to me once, life is to short to hold grudges. Time to let go and move on now. We love you macca💗💗💗
  4. Do you build a team that can win all home meetings which may not get you a play off place, or a team that could get points on the road but may lose a couple at home? Which could make the play offs
  5. Maybe he got emotional due to the season started really well for the panthers and it's ending in a shower of dung. Can't blame him for having a blubber..Oh hang on🤔
  6. The only place you will be travelling to is the local hospital
  7. Brandford should have been in 14 then rye still may have won
  8. Get out of jail card for the pussys. Just how bad are you? Do you think you would be doing better if you hadn't made so many changes? Job done lol. What a total numpty. Hope robbo and cam are okay.
  9. Right that's it I've had enough, I'm going home to tell my mum. 😉😉😉😉😉
  10. Ipswich won't feel any pressure, but you will now you are only gonna have 11k in the bank. We know who you are😉😉😉😉
  11. The same as Peterborough do, with donkeys
  12. It's not really a caravan park either, more of a tent in a field
  13. I've heard a lot of people live in poverty, where exactly is it?😉😉😉😉😂😂
  14. Mainly hills. My partners children live there so I know a bit about it.
  15. Can any worky fan tell me when there last meeting is? I'm visiting Whitehaven soon and wondered if the speedway will still be on
  16. Yeah he thought he was going to get it from me😉 for some reason though I think he is all mouth with no trousers. I bet if he had one the bet he would be on here giving it the large one. I will get my money though, that I'm sure of.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy